Kisses and tour buses

“Madison time to get up!” Harry shook my shoulder forcing me awake.

                “What time is it?” I grumbled rolling over trying to get away from him.

                “7:00 but you and I need to leave to go get something and be back before twelve.”

He laughed and circled his arms around my waist pulling me up from the bed. I went limp in his arms hanging there like a rag doll as he walked down the hallway with me in his arms.

                “Good morning sunshine!” Liam greeted me as Harry put me down on one of the kitchen chairs next to Louis.

                “Morning Liam” I smiled before putting my head on the table closing my eyes.

There was something poking at the back of my head “Is she dead?” Louis asked.

I lifted my head up giving him a death glare, he held his carrot out in front of him like a sword. I took a bite out of his carrot. Louis sat there with his mouth hanging open. I smiled sweetly at him before putting my head back down on the table.

                “Morning everybody!” Niall yelled as he walked into the kitchen stretching his arms over his head.

                “Morning leprechaun” I replied.

Harry dodged around Niall landing a plate of pancakes in front of me. Niall let out an “oohh!” and swiped two off the stack of pancakes. Harry swatted his hands away but Niall still scored the pancakes. There had to have been maybe twelve pancakes on the dish just for me.            

                “Haz I can’t eat all these by myself. Somebody go wake up Zayn” All the boys just stared at me like I was speaking Japanese “Fine we will play rock paper scissors for it” I moaned.

I ended up losing so I had to go wake up Zayn.          

                “Have fun with that” Louis laughed before shoving a bite of pancake in his mouth. “Tell him we leave at twelve. That should get him up.”

I looked back at Harry confused at hell by what they meant by twelve. He shook his head and mouthed “later” to me. Skipping down the hallway I came to Zayn’s door I opened it slowly. Zayn laid in a tangled mess sleeping like a rock.

                “Zayn time to get up” I whispered in his ear as I sat down next to him.

He groaned in reply and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me down on the bed next to him. He cuddled up to my side resting his head above mine on the pillow.

                “Zayn you need to get up you leave at twelve”

                “No”

God he is stubborn!

                “Zayn-“

I was interrupted by him crashing his lips down on mine. He kissed me hungrily but I didn’t respond to his kiss I just laid there trying to push him off me. His large body didn’t budge from my shoves against his chest. I pulled his face away scrambling off the bed staring at him wide eyed. He laid there looking back at me with a smile on his face.

                “Get up” I spat at him before storming out of the room.

Zayn fell in step next to me putting around my shoulder smiling at nothing. I shrugged his arm off and disappeared behind Harry’s door closing the door in his face.