Good bye Texas, Hello London

“Zayn your drunk, go back with the lads” I mumbled pushing the drunken Zayn back a bit.

He shook his head and came forward again this time pinning me to the wall.

                “I might be drunk, but all I know is you are looking to good tonight. And I love you” He slurred together the words and pressed my back against the wall with his, his hands at my waist.

                “Zayn! Get off me” I said a little louder this time.

The music from the club was blaring and I recognized the song as “Glad you Came” by the Wanted. The bass drum beat made the walls of the hallway bounce.

                “Maybe this will change your mind” Zayn gave me a drunken smile before slamming his lips against mine.

I tried turning my head but his hands held me still holding onto my chin. I wove my arms under his and shoved at his chest but he wouldn’t budge.

I finally broke loose of his lips “ZAYN! Get away from me now” I hissed.

He laughed and proceeded to do it once more.

                “What. The. Hell?” Someone yelled from the other end of the hallway.

Zayn staggered back and leaned against the other wall. I glared at him then turned to where the voice had come from. I already knew who it was, sadly.

                “Harry it’s not wh-“

                “Save it” He yelled over the music and stormed out of the hall.

I turned furiously back to Zayn who was smiling like an idiot at the ceiling. I walked close to him.

                “LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!” I screamed shoving him square in the chest.

He looked down at me wide eyed and for a moment acted like he was sober “I’m sorry Madison”

                “You ruined everything” I said above a whisper before breaking down.

My knees gave out below me and I crashed to the ground in sobs. Five minutes later I dusted myself off and stood up facing Zayn.

                “You will explain this to him. And you better not lie or else, got it Malik?” I threatened. He nodded without hesitation and set off down the hallway.

I waited until he got back into the V.I.P section until I walked up. Zayn was already sitting down at the boys listening intensely to Harry. I slowly approached clearing my throat and catching all their attentions.

Harry looked up at me from his seat and rolled his eyes muttering to himself.

                “Harry it wasn’t what it looked like honestly.”

                “I don’t care.”

                “But Harry you at least have to hear me out!” I protested.

                He stood up pushing the chair back roughly as it clattered to the floor “No I don’t! I don’t want hear what some stupid whore has to say! Nobody does! And nobody wants you here, so why are you staying? How do I know you weren’t running around letting guys kiss you like it is their job?” he yelled getting closer and closer to me.

I looked over at the table and found all the boys avoiding eye contact with me.

                “Harry please, I think you are taking it too far” Liam said as he came to Harry’s side. Harry shrugged Liam off and came forward to me.