Niall's and Louis's artisticness?..on my face...

I sat down on the couch propping my feet on Harry’s lap and a bowl of popcorn held in my arms. We had packed and were already on the tour bus driving to Texas! All five of us were sitting around the telly watching Toy Story for Liam’s sake. He was sitting in front of the telly clutching the bowl of popcorn to his chest watching the movie with wide eyes. Lou and Niall were sitting on the couch leaning against each other playing on their Nintendo’s,  Zayn was sitting in the recliner typing away on his computer his tongue sticking out a bit meaning he was in deep thought. Probably processing another tweet. Harry and I were sitting on the love seat with his arms wrapped around my waist and my feet propped up on his lap.

                “TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!” Liam yelled along with Buzz smiling happily.

I smiled at him and shook my head slightly. I laid my head on the arm rest and popped a couple pieces of popcorn in my mouth chewing them slowly before swallowing them. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile painted on my face.

                “No! You have to draw the swirly mustache! Not the weird one Louis” Somebody whispered.

I scrunched my eyebrows together and slowly opened my eyes. Hovering above me were Niall and Louis. I eyed them suspiciously then looked at the clock.

                “What are you two doing up? It’s 3 in the morning.” I yawned.

                “Nothing…” Niall drew out the ending and stepped away from me moving back to the couch before lying down. Louis nodded and followed after him. I sighed pushed myself up into a sitting position. Harry’s grip on my waist tightened and tugged a little trying to pull me back down.

                “Don’t leave” He mumbled softly.

I smiled down at the curly haired boy and patted his head and tried once more to free myself. I successfully got free of his grip and moved to the back of the bus towards the bathrooms. I almost tripped over Zayn who had rolled off the recliner and onto the floor by the hallway. I giggled and pushed him slightly towards the chair more. He groaned in his sleep wrapping his arms around himself in a hug.

I went to bathroom quickly and returned to the living room. Louis had taken my spot next to Harry and they were cuddled together. I smirked and found my phone on the coffee table careful not kick Liam in the process. I back up and took a picture of the happy couple and uploading it to Twitter.

Madi33: @Louis_Tomlinson: You boyfriend stealer! I go to bathroom for two minutes and then this! And ps thanks for the mustache ;)

I laid my phone back on the table and felt my way against the wall to the stairs. I climbed the stairs and fell onto the yellow twin sized bed and curled up under the fluffy yellow comforter drifting to sleep immediately.

                “Madison breakfast! We have to leave soon we are in Dallas!” Liam called up the stairs.

I groaned and shoved my head under the pillow “Five more minutes.”

                “Don’t make me send Harry and Louis up there”

                “Five more minutes” I repeated.

There was some mumbling before the sound of thudding heavy feet coming up the stairs.

                “GET UP!” Louis yelled as they jumped on my bed tossing my around under the covers.

                “Fine! I’m up!” I sat up and pulled the covers off my face.