Watermelon!

Still Zayn’s P.O.V

Madison passed out once again as soon as her head hit the pillow. I ran a hand through my hair and laid down next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her to my side.

                “Hey” Harry whispered as he slipped into the bedroom.

                “Hi” I replied and scooted away from Madison.

She rolled away from me in her sleep shoving her face in her pillow. Harry chuckled and tossed his black blazer to a corner.

Harry’s P.O.V

Zayn smiled and jumped out of bed giving me a wave before leaving the hotel room to go back to his hotel.

                “HARREH!” Somebody screamed from the front hallway.

Louis appeared in the doorway in a matter of seconds with Eleanor trailing behind him scolding him to shut up. I laughed.

                “What’s up Louis?”

                “Give this Madison! She missed the fair so I won her a bear!” Louis announced proudly handing me a giant panda bear “By the way his name is Louis!”

I grinned “Thanks Lou I will make sure she gets it… and Louis really an original name”

Louis sent me a cheeky wink before walking out with Eleanor.

Madison’s P.O.V

The next day

                “WAKE UP SLEEPY CHILDREN!” Louis screamed.

                “I’m up!” I hollered back “But I can’t speak for dead man Harold”

                “I’m not dead” Harry whined.

I poked his cheek and he moaned “Louis! A zombie ate Harry’s brain”

                “Where do you come up with these things?” Harry asked sitting up in bed his curls all over the place and his green eyes half closed.

                “I don’t even know” I laughed climbing out of bed.

                “Why do you look pretty when you wake up and I look like a monster?” Harry whined once again climbing out after me.

                “Please I’m the one who probably looks like a monster”

                “Sister please” Harry waved his hand at me.

                “So now I’m your sister? I’ve been downgraded” I fake sobbed as I ran out the bedroom door with a smirk on my face “Lou I’ve been downgraded!”

                “Oh no! Don’t worry I think I’ve been downgraded to” Louis cried gathering me in a hug.

We fake cried together until Harry came stumbling out “Guys no one has been downgraded. Madi you are still my love and Lou you will always be my Boo!”

                “YAY! I’M HIS BOO!”

                “AND I’M HIS LOVE” I screamed tackling Harry in a hug.

Harry laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pecked my lips and forehead “Good to see you are feeling better”

                “Mh! Now why are you all dressed up?”