Chapter 37

*REMEMBER THE 2 MONTH RULE*

May

"No!" I shrieked as Bradley tickled my sides on my bed. I gasped for breath as I rolled around giggling everywhere as he laughed.

"Not until you do it!" he responded as he counted his torturous actions.

"Fine, fine! I-I'll do it!" I breathed heavily when he let go.

I laughed and let him lead me to the headboard of my bed and I heard his shoulders hit it gently. I straddled his lap carefully (A/N chill out. It's an action.) and huffed unhappily.

"Let me have it." I sighed. 

"It's only a picture." I could imagine him rolling his eyes. 

"Only?!" I gasped. Ive always hated getting my picture taken. What's the point? I just stare forward with a smile. Bradley, however, begged for one for his phone background. 

"You better be in this picture, boy." I whined.

"Yeah, yeah. Just be cute." I felt him get his phone out and the clicks of him typing his password.

I tucked my arms against my chest like a child could as he wrapped one around me. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and turned to face the camera a little, my smile small. I heard the click of the camera and I moved my head up to kiss his cheek, my eyes closed. Another click.

"Is that it?" I whined again, but with hope this time.

"One more." he said and quickly kissed me, the click of the camera happening.

"Bradley!" I giggled and covered my face with my hands before placing it in his shoulder. 

This boy drives me insane. 

But he is the life in me.

_______________________

You know you need help when your new OTP (apart from Tradley bc its Tradley) is your own characters.

I SHIP MADLEY SO MUCH

Madley needs a hashtag tbfh. #madley on Twitter and Instagram 

Instagram: fiftyshadesofbrad

Twitter: ripsocialskills (literally only there for Dms and the boys and Tristan lol )

bai 

-Rose