Chapter Thirty Three

Bradley

It felt weird to be hugged again after so long. I wonder if I'll be able to touch anyone else after this?

"Bradley?" May's soft voice asked for my chest. She's so much smaller than me.

"Yeah?"

"What would you do if I died?"

My body stiffened at the thought of her gone, never to see her glass eyes again. "I don't know." I murmured untruthfully.

"Yes you do." She muttered.

"I would die too." I admitted after a moment.

"I don't want that. Lets make a deal, Romeo."

I smiled a little. "What would this deal include, Juliet?"

"Well, if you die, then I die." She answered so simply.

"Is this black mail?" I groaned.

"Technically, the mail didn't get to Romeo." She giggled a little and I rolled my eyes.

"This is vice versa. So, if you die, so do I."

"Did we just say that we will both die if one of us does first?" Her voice was low and quiet, all thoughts of joking gone.

"I believe we did." I answered. I laid back so she was still on my chest, but more comfortable. How is this so easy?

She sighed. "We really are them, huh?"

"What?"

She inhaled before explaining. "Well, we've known each other for five months, and we already love each other. Their love was only a few hours, but it still counts. You not being able to be touched was our forbid to see. And now, if one of us dies, then both of us will. We are our own Romeo and Juliet."

I thought of the truth in her words. We truly are in our own messed up way.

"You're right." I whispered. "And I wouldn't change it for anything."

__________________

WE ARE ROMEO AND JULIET WE ARE ROMEO AND JULIET WE ARE ROMEO AND JULIET WE ARE ROMEO AND JULIET WE ARE ROMEO AND JULIET WE ARE ROMEO AND JULIET WE ARE ROMEO AND JULIET
IS IT BAD THAT I SHIP MY OWN CHARACTERS MORE THAN ANY OTHER ONES (apart from tradley bc Bitch please) MADLEY IS WHXJSIZIDIDFIGJFJV

-Rose