Chapter 42 (lmao help)

THIS SONG IS FOR THIS CHAPTER. LISTEN TO IT NOW. I ORDER YOU

*shakes inhaler and takes hit* lets do this.

*SHITTY AND AWKWARD SEX WRITING AHEAD THAT HAS BEEN HELPED BY ED. I CANT WRITE SWEET SHIT ONLY DADDY KINKS AND CHOKING (ed ;))YOU CAN SKIP BC YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING*

 I CANT WRITE SWEET SHIT ONLY DADDY KINKS AND CHOKING (ed ;))YOU CAN SKIP BC YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING*

Bradley

I have no clue why, but when we got back, May and I changed into more comfortable clothing. She wore fabric shorts and a large T-shirt while I wore plaid pajama pants and a tight, grey shirt.

We sat on my bed, facing each other with our hands intertwined. The lighting was dim and orange in my room and the only sounds was our breathing.

"Are you ready?"I whispered shakily.

"Yes, Bradley. I am ready and I trust you." she nods.

I leaned into her carefully, kissing her slowly and passionately. Her hands found my hair as I unwrapped my legs and pushed us forward so I was on top of her without breaking the kiss. Her hands went to her shorts, about to pull them down but my hands grabbed hers and I pulled away.

"Lets just take it slowly." I suggested and she brought her lips back to mine, continuing to move them.

We've never kiss like this before, so heated. Our tongues have barely ever touched without me flinching, but now we were full on sharing them. I wrapped my hands around her knees and hitched them to my hips in a bold move. She gasped, but recovered quickly. Our crotches were so close, that it almost caused me to stop right then.

Almost.

I pulled awake and kissed her cheeks lovingly before bringing my lips to her neck, placing gentle kisses down her throat.

"Can I take this off?" I asked and she nodded carefully. I pulled up her T-shirt and she blushed. Her chest was completely bare. "I don't know how to take off a bra anyways, so thanks." I joked and she laughed, covering her face with her hands. I moved them and brought my lips back to hers for a second before her hands made their way up my stomach. I shivered.

"I wanna take this off." she murmured and I approved. She grabbed the hem and I sat up when she did to help her before throwing it on the ground. Her she ran her hands all the way up my torso to my neck.

"Gym pays off." she giggled and I went back down to her neck (A/N Look up Dylan O'Brien's back in the first time sex scene on YouTube and you'll see the arch Bradley does. It's fucking beautiful and majestic.)

I brought my hands to hers, intertwining our fingers and put them on either side of her head. I gained a boost of braveness as I kissed down the center of her chest, past her stomach to the waist band of her shorts before kissing all the way back up. She whimpered and I gently tugged down her shorts, leaving her in her underwear. I took a deep breath as she gently grabbed my shoulders and flipped us so she was on top.