Keeping us from the world

Dad was getting impatient by now, he had his arms crossed, leaning on the tool bench, toe tapping and staring dead straight at us with those eyes you didn't mess with. Faith moved two steps forward, letting go of my shoulder and bringing her body tall. If it wasn't for the fact dad was in front of me I would be checking out her ass, she loved it when I grabbed it in both hands and squeezed while licking her out.

'' Mr Carter please, I can explain everything you want to know. Please don't get angry at Rose, I take full responsibility for everything..''  I started to move off my seat and protest but Faith held out a hand to me telling me to sit back down and keep quiet, she looked at me with a face that was screaming to be quiet so she could sort this mess out. I just didn't want her to take the blame for everything but at the same time I didn't want to anger Faith and but in.

'' .... You are correct that there is something going on. I have developed very strong feelings for your daughter, I know that it's wrong of me considering the position i'm in and I promise this is a first for me, I have done all i can to not let my feelings and position affect Rose's progress in the club. I have made clear to your daughter that I am willing to wait for her as she is only 17, i've given her all the options available to her. Even if it means I am no longer her coach, I just want the best for Rose. what I would like to make completely clear is that I have not forced or pushed Rose to do anything she is not willing to do, as I respect her too much to force her into anything. If you want to know more I will answer all.''  Dad just stood there, not making a single move at all. I wasn't sure if he was going to explode but he just looked so calm now. They stood there for what felt like forever, thought it couldn't of been more than a few minutes.

''So basiclly what you are telling me Faith is that you are in love with my daughter and that you two are now involved with each other. But as you have made clear you have not pushed Rose into anything she isn't ready for? So from what that tells me is that you have been physical with each other. Am I right Rose?'' Dad was asking me to see if I really was in this relationship and happy in it, if I had not responded at all dad would know i wasn't happy. But with Faith I really am happy so I stand and hold my head high, walk towards dad so we are toe to toe. put my hands on his arms and look him straight in the eyes, I knew how to handle my dad and it was about time I started sorting my own mess out instead of getting others to do it for me.

''Daddy please, I don't want to disappoint you but I do have feelings for Faith. We have talked about it, Faith was willing to wait a year for me. I remember the story that mum would tell me how you chased after her for a whole month before she would go out with you. It hurts me here (holding my hand over my dad's heart to show him) just thinking about not having here in my life. Even the thought of any one of use being with another person makes me feel sick. I'm happy dad, I know she will look after me. Please don't be angry and disappointed with me''  I was crying now but still looking straight at my dad. Just then he opens his arms out to me, pulls me in close and holds me while I still have tears streaming down my face. I could hear Faiths boots making small noises indicating that she was still standing in her spot but moving her feet ever so slightly to keep the blood flow.

''Rose listen to me, I could never be disappointed in you, you are and always will be my little girl. I will always love you and support you were I can, but what you two are doing is dangerous and against the law until you're 18. Rose look at me, I can't stop what you both have going on here but I will help you to keep in low. Just promise me you will take care and don't get sloppy and get seen. Who else knows except us in this room?'' I told dad that Hayley knew but like him she had worked it out without being told. Dad went over a few rules he had which by the look of it Faith agreed with them, the only downside was that dad insisted we tell mum. Faith could now come over whenever she wanted without having to make an excuse, dad even said she could stay the night as long as under his roof nothing went on in the bed. Which we hadn't done at all since we made it official with us. Dad led the way back into the house and to the kitchen where mum was now starting to make dinner. Dad made his way behind mum and put his arms around her, whispering something into mums ear and she just stopped dead looking at both me and Faith.

''Rose is it true what your dad has just told me?, you and Faith are dating? How long for? I think it's best you do stay for dinner Faith as we have a bit of talking to do.'' I told he all that we had told dad in the garage, Faith came to stand closer to me with an arm around my shoulders. We were all talking while mum made dinner until she just burst out laughing, we didn't know why until finally she could breath enough to say a few words.

''Well at least we don't have to worry about Rose coming home pregnant at a young age now, unless Faith has another secret they won't be having kids anytime soon hahaha...... oh no i'm never going to become a grandmother.'' We all just laugh at mum and her realization about the kids but i'm still way too young to even think about kids any time soon. Just then it dawned on me, what if Faith wanted kids and soon. What would I do, could I really cope with the idea of helping her race a child that is no blood relation to me. Laughter brought me back out of my deep thoughts which I was grateful for. After we all had dinner, Faith helped dad clean up the dishes then came to join me on the round seat in the living room. She moves me over in a way that when she sits back i'm half sitting on her with my head resting on hers. It felt a little odd sitting like this in front of my parents but at the same time it was nice that I got to spend more time with my girlfriend. It was getting late so we excused ourselves to my room, got dressed into pj's then climbed into bed and snuggled into Faith's warm awaiting body. Her nipples were so close to my mouth but I thought not as it was the first night we would be spending together since our drunk night.