After party

The party was in full swing by now, there were bodys everywhere you turned. In the kitching was my mum and dad with all the coaches. Hayel was in the corner with Leo standing really close, I would put money on it that they would be making out before then end of tonight. Music was blasting out of the sound system to the point it felt like the floor was vibrating, I made my way over to turn it down a little as it was giving me a headache. A hand grabbed me round my waist which startled me, and a pair of lips moved in to my ear.

''Rose i'v been waiting all week to do this, dance with me please.'' It was Rob standing behind me and trying to kiss my neck. I felt so uncomfortable but I couldn't call out for Faith or Hayley as they wouldn't hear me even if I did. I wasn't sure what I should do, if I blew him off and went to find Faith people would suspect but if I stayed and danced I would be leading him on and it would cause problems with my woman. Plus if what Hayley was right and he was dating Jess that would open a whole tin of problems, So instead I thought getting a drink would be a better idea and that way if he got to much my dad would save me. I lead us into the kitching and over to the fridge, asking what he wanted then handed him his drink. The coaches were all sitting at the dining table with mum standing behind dad, her hand resting on his shoulder and a glass of wine in the other. Dad looked like he was listening but also watching everyone around, he sore me with Rob and gave me a odd look, I smiled an awkward smile back hoping he understood how I was feeling. I moved round the counter into a position were I could still see him but wasn't so obvious that Rob would know what I was doing. 

''So did you enjoy the gala today? i'v been told there was a headhunter there today.'' I thought making small talk might help but he didn't get the hint. 

''Rose I really like you and I think you may like me, can't we just cut to the chase. How about you and me give it a go and, Your sexy and beautiful. We could be so good together, id even take my time and go as slow as you want'' Rob was leaning closer and closer in, he had one hand in the worktop next to me and placed the other on my arm moving up and down. I could just see over his shoulder to my dad who was watching, what i hadn't noticed was Faith was sitting next to him and could also see everything. She looked normal and calm to anyone that didnt know her but to me I could tell she was at boiling point, Thankfully mum noticed just in time and started talking to Faith while dad made his way over to me. 

''Rose hunny can I borrow you for a minute please, I need your help'' 

''Yer sure dad, sorry Rob i'll meet you in the living room in a bit'' Rob wasn't happy at all but I knew dad wouldn't of taken any back chat from him. Once he had left the kitching dad pulled me out the back door onto our porch. No one had reliced the back was open, so we could talk without anyone hearing.

''What are you playing at Rose, I was having to hold Faiths hand under the table as I could tell she was boiling. I know this is all new to you but playing a stunt like that is just pure childish..''

''Dad please listen for a minute, Rob has been hitting on me all day. Ask Hayley and she will say the same thing, but I didn't know what to do. If I said no and came into you all people would start putting it together, but I didn't want to be in the living room with him by myself. So I thought if I got us in the kitching and he came onto me, You would see how uncomfortable I was and would step in like you did. The last thing I want it to upset Faith, but i'v got to seem like im the average girl interested in others to keep her from getting in trouble. Please tell me you understand what i'm doing, i'll talk to Faith tonight once everyone is gone but dad please don't be angry with me'' I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, dad stopped pacing  and walked up to me with his arms open for me. I loved my dad and the way that he knew what I needed and when I needed it like his hugs. Mum came out to join us to see what was going on, Dad explained a lot better then me and we all walked back into the house. Once in I went to find Hayley as I needed to be with her and not around Rob, I made sure not to look at Faith as I went knowing dad was going to try and talk to her. 

It was well past 12 by the time we had managed to get everyone to leave, all that was left was Hayley with Leo, My parents, Faith and coach Andy. The place was a mess so we all helped out with the tidy up, Music was still playing but at a lower volume. Hayley and Leo were all over each other and not really helping so I said they could go (as Leo had offered to drive her), which just left just left Andy who was in the kitching with Faith and dad. Mum and me were in the living room when a song that mum use to sing to me came on.

''Rose do you remember this one, come dance with me'' it wasn't often we ever danced together but after the last few months I was happy to be her little girl agen. My cheeks were wet and I could hear the little sob come from mum, but I didn't say anything as I myself was feeling emotional. My dad came up behind and held us both while the song was winding down, it felt so good and I was the luckiest person in the world to have parents like mine. Andy had left for the night and Faith was standing in the doorway watching. I couldn't wait a second longer to hold and kiss her.  

''Faith can I please explain with Rob? I'm so sorry I...''

''Rose its fine, your dad explained it all and I get it. Now stop talking and dance with me, iv been waiting all night to ask you'' A slow song came on at that point and when I looked over mum and dad were already dancing together, it was lovely to see the joy in there face and how at peace they were. Faith took the lead wrapping one arm around my waist and holding my hand in the other, placing it on her chest and kissing me on the forehead. I put my other arm around her neck and laid my head on her shoulder and we just moved to the beat of the song until it ended. It was 1am by the time we all decided it was time for bed, Dad helped Faith move her bike into the garage while I went up to my room and got changed into my Pj's. When I got into bed I noticed my phone was flashing, it was a message. 

Hi I got home safe, sorry spent most of the night with Leo. He asked me back out tonight and i said yes, im off to sleep now night and speak to you tomorrow. Hxx 

I was happy for Hayley but it was really late and Faith had just walked into my room, so I sent back a quick night message and put my phone on charge. Faith got changed into shorts and tank that she left for nights over, she climbed in behind and pulled me closer. I loved her smell on my bedding for the nights I was alone. 

''Faith are we ok? I don't want us to go asleep with bad tension''

''My darling like I said we are all ok, I understand why and that you were doing it for me. Yes I wont lie I was so mad and I wanted to Punch Rob in the face, but I didn't think you would really do that to me. Rose listen to me please, if anything like that does happen play along with it if you think it will help keep us safe. I love you and I trust you, now let's go to sleep as its late'' We laid there for a few minutes and both fell asleep for the night.