Out of body living

5 Months later*

Rose's pov

The last few month's have dragged on to the point I thought time had frozen still, after the night I dumped Faith my life never felt whole again. Just 2 weeks after I had heard in the locker room that coach Faith was dating the witch Emma, yet when I chanced to still a look at Faith she never seemed to be really happy. The first time I ever sore her it was her smile that drew me in, but now I never see her smile unless it's put on when meeting a new student with there parents. I missed her so much, I may be messing around with Adam when my parents were out ( I had a feeling my mum knew though). But as much as he kept hinting he wanted from us, I never let it get that far. He is a really nice guy, gives me gifts and takes me out once a week to wherever I want to go. He pick's me up and drops me off to and from training most of the time, I don't remember the last time I drove my own car for that matter. I feel so bad that I can't give him what he wants and not from the lack of trying, I remember the first time we slept together at his place. 

'That was amazing Adam, you really can cook. I think you should of become a chef instead of a teacher' He came up behind me, wrapping his arms round and tilting his head into the crook of my neck to kiss it. I must admit the one thing he never did was push me to do anything, part of that could of been to do with the fact i still wasn't 18 yet ( even though sex is consensual at 16). I wanted to try and see what it would be like with a man, how things would feel and Adam was probably the best person to try with since he was very gentle with me. In that moment i made my mind up that is was going to happen, I already knew were his bedroom was as he showed me around the place the first time I had come over. Taking one of his hands into mine and leading him to his room and over to his bed, luckley I had on one of the sexy sets Hayley mad me get that I never got round to wearing for Faith. He stood there looking at me unsure of what to do, yet in his eyes you could see the desire burning through. Slowly undressing until I was just standing in the blue sexy bra and matching thong. 

'Are you sure you want to do this Rose?' My reply was me taking his tight fitted black t-shirt of and reaching to get his jeans next, Adam was faster and had picked me up in his strong arms and laying me on the bed while positioning himself between my legs. The act itself wasn't terrible and he took his time so not to hurt me, but I just didn't get that fire I would with her. We ended up going another round soon after as he seems to be constantly aroused, we tried a lot of different ways that night though I ended up doing the worst thing and pretending to have an orgasum. We layed naked for a while, just listening to nothing while he held me and stroked my arm. When I left his that night I promised I would try harder and not hold back but even the other times it still never felt quite right. I even asked Hayley for advice on where I was going wrong and she couldn't work it out. 

Training was finished for the day and I knew Adam would be waiting outside for me, so I grabbed my stuff to head to the locker room until I hear my name called by Emma. I still couldn't look at her without wanting to stab her, but it wouldn't help with me getting on the team. Nodding to Hayley so she knew I would catch up with her in a bit, I then turned around and put any hatred from my face behind me. My dad always said when it comes to people you don't like you should stand tall and not let them see they get to you, so I did just that. She was in front of me now in her normal short shorts and tight fitting tank that didn't leave much to the imagination really. 

''Glad I managed to call you before you ran off, I was wondering if you could do me a small favour. Since Faith holds you in favour for some reason, I need you to talk to her and convince her to take my offer up as its the best she will ever get in her life that's for sure''

''And may I know the nature of this talk I should be having with her? I mean if you really want me to convince her I need to know what it is i'm supposed to be saying.'' She had the biggest grin on her face at this point, it didn't sit well with me at all. 

''Well you must of heard we are back together so I have decided we need to take the next steps and get engaged but for some silly reason every time I ask she brushes it off. It's not like we are getting any younger, I would like to still look amazing walking down the ale. So talk to her now please, I promise it will help wit you getting on the team'' So this was it, she wanted to keep Faith who didn't as she had promised me she would wait for me. Yet she had already broken one promis what was another one to her. I nod in agreement then walk over to where Faith was talking to coach Andy and one of the others who I could never remember his name. 

''Coach Faith can I have a word in privet please'' This was the first time I had spoken to her (except the yes and no words when it came to her explaining the drill). Faith agreed and walked over to the first aid room with me following behind and shutting the door.  She had sat on the bed that was in the corner and looked concerned about something I didn't know about. 

''What's the matter Rose, your times are improving every week so I know it's got nothing to do with training.'' 

''Its to do with Emma, she just asked me to talk to you and get you to say yes to her marriage proposal. If I managed to get you to agree she promised she would get me on the team, I'm not going to do it though. I can't lie to you and tell you I have nothing left for you as I still do...'' I couldn't say another word as Faith had run to me, kissing me with all she could, It felt like I was living agen having her touch me. It felt like I was living in my body instead of out side it watching my life go bye. We never moved from the door so no one could open it and find us but we also couldn't stop touching each other. I never wanted it to end but if we stayed in her to long someone would come to find out what was going on, I couldn't let that happen. Pushing Faith away just enough so we could catch our breath, we both had a smile on our faces from the face that it had just happened. 

''Rose I have missed you so much it's been torcher seeing you every day and not being able to be with you. I know what she has been wanting and im trying to stall, but i'm running out of reasons baby girl''

''Iv missed you to, I don't care if I don't make it on the team as long as you are happy. Iv noticed how unhappy you have been Faith, Iv felt the same. I can't keep on like this, its killing me from the inside out. I want you back in my life..''

''I know hunnie i'm the same, but we only have another month to wait Rose, do you think you can do that? wait for me just for another month. Now I know for sure that you still want me, I will fight to make it happen.'' I moved off the door and into her arms, just being this close made me so happy that I had started to cry, Faith kissed the top of my head and just held me. 

*bang* 

The door opened and with it walked in coach Andy followed closely by Emma, this did not look good for us. I just closed my eyes and let the tears fall hoping it would help us out. Faith being the quick thinker she was explained that id had some bad news at home and was upset by it all, that's why we were hugging and I was crying. Andy seemed to accept it but the look in the witches eyes said something else, I really hoped Faith would be ok once she was left along with her. Keeping up the appearance I was really upset, they all walked me to the dressing room and told me they would be waiting for me outside the door. Getting dressed in record time and sending a quick message to Hayley informing her about what just happened before walking out the door.  I had completely forgot that Adam was picking me up and he was now standing in the reception talking to them, my stomach dropped and panic started kicking in. What was I going to say to explain what the coaches were talking about. I walked over to him quickly, trying to inform him but Andy had got there before me. Adam introduced himself as my boyfriend to the 3 of them, I could see Faith wasn't happy but least I knew it was because she still had feelings for me. I pulled him out of there as quick as I could, wanting to just get away and talk to Adam. I gave him a silly excuse for what had happened and left it at that.