No turning back

Faith's pov

Rose was right in what she had said to me, it played on my mind even after she left to go home. I love her so much and to think that it was me that was hurting and upset her teared me apart. I needed to sort this mess out and straight away, I need to talk to Rose and be honest with her. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand next to my bed and texted Rose hoping she was still awake.

Hey hun, are you able to talk please? I got a reply straight away of the one word yes, it may only be one word but it filled me with hope that she was willing to talk to me. I found her number in my contacts and called, she picked up the phone on the second ring.

''Hi''

''Hey darling, please just listen to what i've got to say before you talk. I want to say sorry for earlier to start with, I handled it badly. I love you so much Rose and I don't want my stupidity to come in the way of us, you are right im the one that's putting the brakes on. I have more experience yet when i'm with you I feel like i've never been with anyone before and I just don't want to hurt you. So the only way I know I won't hurt you is by not touching you, yet I hadn't thought about what that was doing to you. I want to be with you so much and i've finally realized the mistakes i've been making, I am prepared to do whatever I need to just to make you happy again. Please just don't leave me Rose I love you''  It was quiet at the other end of the phone and I thought that she had fallen asleep until I heard the faintest sound which to me was a whimper. My heart broke at that sound, all I could do was lay here on my bed and listen.

''Faith I love you too, im sorry as well. I must be acting like a spoilt child but i've not been in a relationship before so this it all new to me. I miss you, wish you were here with me just to be held in your arms. Nothing more just held.'' hearing that made me want to hold here and even more like she really wanted. I could still hear the sadness in her voice and it made my own eyes well up, just then I thought sod it. I got up out of bed while still holding the phone to my ear and made my way to the wardrobe, my bike gear was staring me in the face.

'Rose i'm coming over now, wait for me at the door as I can't bear to be away from you any longer''  With that I hung up the phone and got my gear on then made my way to the garage, picked my keys up and helmet then jumped onto the bike and made my way round to my lovers.

By the time I got there I could see Rose standing in the doorway waiting for me. She had a little red silk dressing gown on that hid everything, I couldn't wait to see what she may have on under there. As soon as the door was shut I grabbed her up in my arms, moving her legs around to rest on my hips and planted the biggest kiss I could manage for her. We came up for air and she whispered that her parents were asleep as it was really late by now, putting her down and following her ripe ass up the stairs to her room. I placed my bike helmet on her table while she closed and locked her door behind me. We turned to each other and within seconds we were making out again, I led her over to the bed making sure she knew what I had in mind. Laying her on her back I straddled her hips and pulled the ribbon holding the gown together so it would fall open. Amazingly she was in a sexy purple teddy with matching thong, wow Rose was turning into a sexy young lady that all the guys will be after very soon but she was mine. I hadn't told her that I only had my thong on under my leathers but I thought she would like to find out for herself. I started to unzip my jacket and I could see in her eyes that the further down I went the bigger eyed Rose became, I must of been taking too long for her as the next thing I knew she had pinned me on the bed, straddling me with her hands pulling my jacket off like there was no tomorrow. I threw it on the floor and pulled her down to me, rolling onto our sides and letting her hand move all over my body while I held her face in mine. My skin felt like an electric shock was pulsing through with every touch, my heart was racing uncontrollably. It felt like I couldn't kiss deep enough to satisfy our lust, Rose moved her hand to my trousers and started pulling them off (of course being leathers it was more tricky the normal trousers) but she managed as I kicked my bike boots of. The excitement flowing from Rose was so infectious I couldn't help let out a giggle.

''Why are you laughing? What's so funny?''

''Sorry hunny nothing is funny, iv just not seen you this excited before. I love to see you like this.'' we kissed again while I pulled her teddy of to relies her breast and started kissing her neck, making my way down her soft, warm body. Her nipples were so firm and perky that I couldn't contain myself any longer, my lips closed over her right breast as I teased and sucked until it was overly sensitive. I could start to hear her moaning from the pleaser, I moved my free hand down to her thong, i'm in heaven right now. I can feel the thin lace that's stopping me from reaching her pleasure zone, her moaning was starting to get louder so I let go of her breast and placed a finger to her lips in a sine of her being quiet then kissed her plump lips, devouring her deeper and deeper with every moan that came from her pleasure . Moving my body down and pulled her thong off and tossing it to the end of the bed, my mouth found her clean shaven pussy. I could already smell the sweet scent of her excitement as my mouth started to water, I didn't even have to look at Rose to see if she was ready for me as I knew. My tongue stretched out and licked her from top to bottom, Rose pushed her body closer wanting more. My lips surrounded her clit and started to suck, lick and blow to make the sensation more for her, I had both hands around her thighs holding her still as i worked. All I wanted to do was pleaser her tonight.

We must of been at it for hours but I didn't mind as it was for my love, I would spend the rest of my life pleasuring her if it came down to it. Every time we have been intermat it's got better and better, for a woman that's never done anything before us she has a lot of nice surprises. Rose was exhausted by the end of our romp and was now laying next to me with her head on my chest, her leg crossed over with mine and her arm resting on my waist. I had my arm around her shoulder and was stroking her hair as her eyes closed and slowly drifting to sleep. I could get very use to us falling asleep like this every night, but as Rose only just turned 17 I would have to wait for a year before this dream could become a reality. For now i just have to live in the moment, as there is always the possibility that she will one day leave me. 

''I love you darling of mine, I would be lost without you. I never want to let you go''  I whispered to Rose then pulled the cover over us and closed my own eyes ready to drifted of to sleep.