House party

It had been a few weeks since the incident with Jessica and I was now backup and mobile. Hayley bless her had been messaging me none stop to make sure I was ok, she was coming over to have girly time as well. I didn't mind to much as it was nice to have someone to talk with over what had happened the last few training sessions. Coach Andy had called yesterday to tell us that we both qualified for the gala and today was our celebrity shopping trip, new costumes for the gala and anything else we may need (this was the type of shopping I did like to do) Hayley must of bought five new outfits and everything to go with them, how she could afford it i do not know. I was more concerned about how it was all going to fit in my car. I only had one bag of shopping which contained a new swimsuit (that of course Haley begged me to get even though it showed a lot of my back and only just covered my boobs and bum). Some goggles and flip flops for poolside.

We stopped off at the shops on our way back to mine for drinks and nibbles, As We pulled up onto my driveway there was a car I didn't know and also a motorbike that i've never seen before. Walking in we went looking for my mum, she was in the living room with dad and Coach Andy.

''Hey darling how was shopping? Did you get anything nice?'' mum looked so happy I hadn't seen that smile on her face for a while, not surprising with everything that has been happening.

''We were just talking with Andy about the gala, and we came are hosting the party , after the  gala everyone is welcome even the coaches, also Andy has agreed that you can all go in later for training the next day.'' OH wow this was big, but if everyone is invited that means Jessica as well. Hayley must of known what I was thinking as she put her hand on my arm to support me, my dad got out of his seat and walked over to hug me.

''Rose what's the matter? Your mum thought you would like this but all I see is worry in your eyes, talk to me?''

''Sorry dad, it's just if everyone is invited that means Jessica will be and I don't want her in our home.... I just ..'' this time it was coach Andy that spoke to me.

''Jessica has been suspended for six months from the club and she can't compete for a year as punishment for her actions, all the coaches agree that it's the right thing to do. So Rose she won't be coming and if she does Iv will personally escort her out of the house and march her back to her home. That girl has only ever caused trouble for this club and I won't have it.''

''So coach you will be coming to the party aswel then?'' I was shocked at his response to the Jessica thing. Looks like it was only her that thought she was the best swimmer.

''I will also be there Rose''

Wow I spun round so fast to see the goddess that was talking to me right now. I hadn't see Faith in days even though we had been messaging almost none stop I still missed her.

''Sorry I took so long to join you all it takes a while to get in and out of the leathers''  I hadn't even noticed she was wearing biker boots with tight black jeans and a leather biker top, hair falling down her back while holding her helmet and gloves in one hand. I wanted to run over to her and jump on her while kissing those lips I have missed so much even though I couldn't, so I smiled at her instead hoping she would see how I felt instead. After the coaches left Hayley dragged me up to my room, shutting the door behind us and dumping her bags by my desk. I walked into my wardrobe and starting putting all my shopping away, I could tell Hayley was standing in the doorway behind me.

''So are you going to tell me or do I have to pry the info out of you?''  I was a little shocked at her question and turned round to see her leaning against the door of my wardrobe with her arms crossed in front of her, looking very serious for once. I wasn't sure what she meant but I had a good idea.