Playing with fire

Rose's pov

I was shattered after training today, not sleeping well the last few weeks was catching up to me. Hayley stayed over at the weekend, as it had been way to long since we had a girly night. We stayed up most the night talking about our relationships , which by the sound of it hers was going great and Leo had learnt his lesson. On the other hand after talking her through the last time i'd gone to Faiths and the jessica wanna be turned up, Me hiding in the bathroom and hearing everything that they said. Hayley just hugged tight and tried to reassure me that Faith wouldn't do anything to hurt me, It kind of helped but I still wasn't able to get the words Emma had said about showing me what they had. Just the thought of her hands all over Faith made me reach, but I knew she would push for more until she got what she wanted which was my girlfriend.  Id finished my last set of the day and sat on the side to catch my breath, Faith was talking to Hayley about her stroke when I spotted movement in the corner of my eye. It was Emma walking over in a pair of tight hot pants and a tight tank, showing as much flest as she could without being indecent. She had a fake smile on her face when she sore me looking at her. 

''Hello Rose, taking a break are we now. Hope you don't do that every day or your chances of getting on the team will just vanish in front of you. Best get back in and let me talk with your coach now darling''  I hated the way she spoke to me like i was a small child that just got in her way all the time, So just to put her down a peg I though i'd make a point and stood to my full height. 

''Sorry Miss Carson but i'v finished all my sets for the day and iv done more with a cool down so I wont be getting back into the water, im making my way to the showers in..'' just as I was in the swing of my put down Faith had come over and interrupted me.

''Rose is there a problem? oh Miss Carson I didn't see you there. We didn't know you would be back today, can I help with anything?''

''Well for a start you may want to teach your kids some manners, I'm not someone to be getting on the bad side of. Run along little girl and i would hold your tongue from now on.'' I was at boiling point and I just wanted to punch out, Faith could see and grabbed my arms to stop me. I don't know what was coming over me as I have never been like this before ever, she excused us from Emma and marched me into the locker room and into a cubical before anyone could see what was going on. I sat on the bench and pulled my legs up so I was hugging them, wishing it was her I was hugging. 

''What the hell is going on with you today Rose, I have never seen you go of on anyone before. Have you forgotten it's because of her you have a chance of team GB? she is the last person you need to be having words with, What was said then? tell me.'' 

''She was belittling me like i'm some five year old child that couldn't count, Iv done more then you asked, Im shattered and I just needed to have a rest before getting out. But she took it as me slacking off and started laying into me, I was just giving back what she dished out. I can't stand her smugness any more Faith..''  She put her hand over my mouth to stop me from saying anymore before moving it and replacing it with a quick kiss and whispering into my ear 

''I know hun, but it won't be forever. please for me just try and not do that again, you will just make things harder for us both and i'll end up having to do something i'm not prepared to do. Just so you are safe, Go home and try to relax. I will talk to you tonight once she has left.'' Faith opened the door and walked back to poolside were Emma was still waiting for her, I could see from the showers everything that was going on between them. Faith had a forced smile and stood there with clipboard in hand while the bitch kept touching my woman's arms or tucking a lose strand of hair behind her ear. I couldn't watch them anymore, grabbing my stuff i changed and made my way back home. Mum was home when i got back, she must of just got back herself from food shopping. She looked at me and with in seconds I was crying and in her warm cuddle, Without saying a word she knew why I was so upset. Making us both a tea we sat in the living room on the soft sofa, I told her everything, even to the point of me and Faith being interment (of course not the details or the fact I got fucked with a 8 inch dildo by my lesbian lover). How Emma had come over and almost caught us, till the point I heard what was said and today how she talked to me like a child. I couldn't hold back any more, I even voiced my concerns about tonight were Faith was cooking for Emma and trying to lead her away from me. My mum sat there for a little bit before saying anything, for a women that has never been in my position she always had a solution. 

''Rose you to have been together for almost six months now, its still early days and the fact that your still under 18 puts a lot of pressure on it aswel. Faith knows this woman and obviously knows how she can be. There is only 3 options for you hunny, 1) trust Faith that she wouldn't cheat on you, 2) If she did cheat carry that around with you for as long as you could before it started to eat away at you or 3) break up with her for now and see if there is anything left once you turn 18. We can't tell you what to do we will both be here to support you hunny. As for this Emma, I think i'll be calling Andy and giving him my views on this woman. How deer she think that she can talk to anyone like that and not have to be responsible for it.'' Mum took our cups out and I heard her talking, poor coach but if it means Emma gets a blasting I will happily let mum go. 

Mum had spoke to dad after getting off the phone with coach, which lead to us having take away and watching a crappy film on tv. I knew they were trying to distract me but i couldn't stop checking my phone every few minutes for anything from Faith but nothing yet. I couldn't understand what was taking so long, It was coming up for midnight and still nothing. I decided to turn in for the night, giving both parents a kiss and hug I walked to my room. Put my phone on charge and walked into my wardrobe for pj's, by the time I got changed and sat back on the bed I could see I had a message. 

Sorry Rose, she still hasn't left yet. don't reply just in case she see's. Go to sleep and i will see you in the morning, Love you xx That's all I got, nothing about what had been going on just two sentersis. I put my phone back on the unit and climbed into bed, cuddling the pillow she always used when she stayed over. I missed her so much I just wanted to hold her but I couldn't. It took ages for me to fall asleep but when I did it wasnt good, I had bother there faces playing around in my brain. Kissing and touching all over Faiths sofa, clothing coming off and being thrown on the floor. I needed to stop this or i would never have a proper night sleep again. What mum had said about my options was also playing around in my mind. I needed to talk to Faith but i couldn't now until the morning, even then it would be at practice so not much could be said unless she came over before training which of course i would love. That gave me a small bit of hope and made sleeping a lot easier. Dreaming of myself being in her arms brought a smile to my face.