Chapter 4- The "Date"

Rosalyn’s POV

“Rosy! It’s about time to start getting ready for your date!” mom’s yelling voice woke me out of my thoughts. My eyes shot open, looking at the clock beside me that showed 7:01 PM. I woke up sitting on my bed and finding glitter still there I petted on her head. Just then mom walked in my room “go get ready Rosy” she hissed again. I looked at her trying to figure out some sort of way to show her I didn’t want to go but still not having to tell her why so I spoke. “What if I didn’t want to go mom?” I spoke softly waiting hopeful for her answer. She took a second but then spoke not even thinking my statement over. “Rosy, don’t be silly just get to the bathroom already” and with that she walked out of my room, closing the door behind her. I sighed getting my hands through my hair frustrated as I remembered Justin’s words “even if you tell them, they won’t believe you”. He was right, I don’t have any way left. I got up from the bed and dragged myself into the bathroom.

Justin’s POV

Standing in front of the mirror, I looked down at my outfit, turning to my sides to have a better look at it. http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/justin-bieber/images/33540898/title/justin-bieber-snl-photoshoot-2013-photo “you look handsome” I looked behind me to see my mom walking up to me. “Thank you mom” She walked over and stretched out my shirt for me. I just watched her as she did her thing. “You smell nice to” she spoke breaking the silence, I just chuckled. I knew she was trying to get something out of my mouth but I wasn’t gonna tell her about Rosalyn yet, until I know she’s fully under my control. So I spoke before she could. “I know, but I’m heading out now, I don’t want to be late” I spoke softly cupping her hands into mine and kissed them before walking to my door. Before I reached it, mom spoke again. “I’m just happy you’re happy” I flashed her a comforting smile and head out. Kenny was already waiting for me by the car. I hopped in the car and we drove off.

Rosalyn POV

I looked at my dress, sighing.

http://www.polyvore.com/un-intended_look/set?id=81306049

“mom I really don’t think, I should go so nicely dressed” I spoke protesting my mom whom was still adding accessories to the dress. “Are you kidding me, it’s your first date with Justin Bieber, you must look stunning!” I rolled my eyes at her comment looking away into my thoughts. This is not a date; I’m forced to go. Just then the door bell rung, I quickly looked at the clock it showed 7:58 PM. I gulped knowing Justin is here. “C’mon you’re ready” mom said dragging me downstairs to the door. My heart raced with every step I took. She opened the door and greeted Justin with a big smile which Justin gladly returned. Justin gazed down at my dress making me real uncomfortable. I wanted to shout out so bad how much I didn’t want to go but in a splint of time Justin was already holding my hand and walking with me to his range rover.

“And rose, I’ll be out tonight, so don’t wait up for me” mom shouted from the house. I just ignored her. Justin opened up the back doors for us and we got in. I immediately noticed that Justin brought a driver this time. “Kenny say hi to a friend of mine” Justin spoke to the man, putting an arm around my shoulder. The Man turned his head towards me and friendly greeted “hello, I’m Kenny Hamilton”. I looked at Justin before answering the man “hi, nice to meet you, I’m Rosalyn” I bent over shaking the man’s hand then sat back down in Justin’s arm. Justin sarcastically smiled down at me, knowing I was uncomfortable at his action but I couldn’t do anything about it. And like that we drove off. The whole car ride Justin would be playing with the stripes of hair on my shoulder and occasionally would whisper in my ear to command me to smile.

After some minutes of driving the car came to a stop at the doors of a Restaurant called “canoe”. Through the windows of the car I could see about 2 or three man flashing their cameras at our car. Kenny stepped out of the car to back them off so he can open the doors for us. As soon as Kenny did that, Justin grabbed my chin so I could look him in the eye and spoke “don’t speak a word and just follow me, got that?”. I didn’t get him but I nodded quickly since his grip on my face was causing me pain. He removed his hand smiling and planting a kiss on my cheek just as Kenny opened up the doors and the flashes of the camera’s came in. Grabbing my hand in his, we got off the car with Kenny escorting us. “Man is she you’re new girl?” “It’s a nice car you have there” “where’s Selena?” the paparazzo’s shot out questions and almost ran behind us as we rushed inside the restaurant.

The paparazzi couldn’t get in but they still snapped their pictures at our backs since the restaurant’s door and big windows were made of glass. The whole time I kept my head down so they wouldn’t take pictures of me but once inside I got a good look of the place. It was really beautiful and elegant. I don’t know why Justin would bring me here. “Table for two please, make it one in the back corner” Justin spoke, approaching the waiter. There were just a few people in the restaurant so we got our seats immediately. “Right this way sir” we followed the waiter to our table and before I could reach my chair to sit, Justin pulled it out for me smiling. I paused looking at him with hate showing in my eyes as I knew he was just acting this all out.

I sat down and Justin walked around the table, taking his seat to the left of me. “Would you like something to drink” the waiter asked giving us our menus. I looked at Justin as he signaled me to speak. “I’d want a coke please” I spoke. “Make it 2” Justin added. With that the waiter walked off leaving us behind in pure silence. Justin eyed me down and I picked up the menu, blocking his view on my body. “You look nice” Justin spoke. I looked up from my menu, surprised but as soon as I saw him smirking. I knew he meant it the nasty way and was probably enjoying how uneasy I was feeling right now. My look immediately changed back to anger as I notice this. He wanted to play; well I’ll play this my way. Just then the waiter came back with our drinks. This was my chance, I knew this could result bad for me later but right now, I couldn’t give a damn and didn't think it twice. I had this chance to show people what Justin was all about and I was going to take it even when it might not work.

What will Rosalyn do?? And how will Justin react on this? Find out in the next chapter.

 A/N:

This is a chapter I posted as a Thank you to all the readers I have and the ones that voted on this story. Didn't want to keep you guys waiting alot. <3 So thank you soo much for reading and voting on this story, hope u guys liked this chapter, and look forward to what rosalyn has in her head to do. Please keep voting and sharing the link to this story, Once I get to 30 votes I'll update again :) I'm so hyped, thnx.