Interaction: Questions/ thoughts/Comments

Hello Darlings <3 I am So Darn Ultra supercalifragistically Happy with the comments I am getting on this Story! I love them soo much! I love how all you guys just express your opinions onto the story! And your excitement towards it makes me want to write more and more and be proud of this story.

So I wanted to thank you guys SO much for that!! Thank YOU a billion times for the comments and support! Really makes me feel like it was worth publishing this story and that it means something to other people rather than only me.

I put a lot of time, research and thought into this story to make it understandable and readable for you guys and I can’t explain how Happy I get at every Comment/feedback/questions you guys leave :))) So I’ve set up this Note to Answer all your thoughts, doubts, questions onto this story. I’ve collected some myself from what people had asked me already but feel free to Message me more Questions or Leave them as a comment Below. I will answer about anything that has to do with the story.

1.       IS Justin finally going to start liking Roslayn now?

It’s complicated because Justin doesn’t want to like Rosalyn and he sometimes get these mixed up feelings that neither himself could understand why. So he’s still battling between loving Selena and what Rosalyn actually means to him.

2.       Selena’s Position in this story?

There is going to be a Selena’s POV in this story. It’s actually already written and only needs modifying. But since its fictional it’s not completely going to be what everyone expects but I really tried my best as a girl and girlfriend myself to understand her part of the story.

3.       END of this story?

The end of this story is going to be a happy one, Since I love happy endings. But its still gonna be a fictional ending.

4.       Does Rosalyn likes Justin?

Well how can I explain this…uhmm basically you can’t like someone that treats you so bad and abuses you but in this case at the same time Justin turns around and confuses Rosalyn. He surprises her when he’s nice but when he’s bad it’s awful. She also knows Justin doesn’t like her so it would be silly for her to like him but deep down those little nice things Justin does for her, unconsciously plants some feelings in her heart. Although she still fears him and does not understand why she has to bare with his things.

5.       Why is Justin such a jerk?

He has hurting so much to the point that he has closed his heart to feel no pity at all for what he does. This of course, with the mindset to not get hurt again and not having to go back to the hell he fell in.

Hope Ive explained myself well, Please keep your questions coming. About what’s coming next, r rated chapters, characters in the story, anything :) and I’ll glady answerrr youu <3 if you don't have questions you can still pressure me to update :D :P