Chapter 27- Good time ending bad?

Rosalyn's POV

"Yes, how did you get my name" He answered as he lifted me back up to my feet. Shoot, I just burnt myself; I couldn't tell him that Justin told me...what to say now, think think! Oh I got it! "The internet, of course" I answered quickly and he seemed to have believed me because he smilingly nodded. "Give me 2 minutes" He said to his photographer. She nodded and walked away. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" I spoke apologizing, feeling my shyness overcome me right now. He chuckled "It's okay it seems like you just like bumping into me" He commented smiling which almost made me blush because he was right. It's like the second time I bump into him. "So I didn't hear anything from you anymore" he spoke sweetly. "Oh right uh I have... lost the paper you gave me; that's why" I lied looking down hoping he won't notice. I am so bad at lying in people's faces but seems like he bought it again.

"It's no problem, we're here right now, so what brings you here?" He asked continuing our conversation, making me pop my head back up. "I have a photo shoot session with a magazine" I answered him very glad that I didn't have to lie about this one. "Well I bet those pictures are all beautiful" he said smiling that same smile he did out at the ama's causing me to smile back at him. Did he really just say that? He can't be serious. "You're funny Austin" I chuckled at his obvious joke, shaking my head as I looked down. "Thank you, but I was actually really serious about what I said" He answered; as he placed his hand lightly on my chin and lifted my head back up to look at him; catching me totally off guard. I froze out of reflex as he did this but quickly spoke. "I-I should get going" I said breaking the contact with his eyes immediately and started to back off a bit.

I don't know what had gotten into me, it wasn't like I wanted to reject him or anything because he didn't do anything bad but I just freaked, I should guess. "Wait I was hoping we could take some shoots together, maybe?" He suggested politely. I looked up at him trying to think whether it was the right choice or not. I remembered how mad Justin got last time he saw me with Austin...but still he was not here and it's not like I'm his girlfriend, he doesn't care about me at least not from when I checked this morning. "C'mon, it would be fun" Austin added smiling. Well there's nothing wrong by doing a friendly shoot together, is there?. "All right, but I'll have to tell my photographer" I smiled answering him causing a big smile to form on his face also. "I'll be waiting for you" he said and with that I walked off searching for Martha, the woman that was photographing me.

Once I found her I told her what I decided to do and she said that it was okay and that she would have my single pictures mailed to Justin. I walked back to Austin and like he said, he made the photographer literally wait on me to continue. "I'm ready" I said walking up to them. "Okay then let's do this" Austin said cheeringly. We walked up to the set and started our photo shoot session. We went from set to set, just having some fun. Austin made me smile so many times with his comments; we danced along on the random background music's and laughed at ourselves. We did the craziest poses and the photographer would go along with us and just adjust some tiny details. I was having such a good time I didn't want it to end. We took some photos together and some apart where we'd pick random outfits for each other.

After we were done, Austin went over to manage which picture he was going to put in the magazines. "Would you like to have the pictures we took" He asked me out of nowhere. "Sure, mail them to me Ravery@gmail.com" I answered and I watched as he wrote it down in his phone. Before he could finish writing my email he slowly popped his head back up and stopped writing as if he just realized something. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "what's wrong?" I asked him concerned. He looked around not seeming to find the way into his own word before he spoke "Can I text you some time?" He finally spoke out. I smiled big at the way he shyly managed to bring out the question. He was so sweet. "Of course, 678-999-8212" I answered him still smiling.