Please leave me your comments

OMG its been a freaking month since I updated!! :o :o :o timw went by so fcking fast I didnt even notice!! I am Sorry guys!! I really didnt have time to finish the chapter. I mean its already written but I kept editing and changing lots of stuff to it then I totally didnt have time anymore for it.

UGHH!! I feel so Bad!! Ive been stressed out with school works, work in weekends, having to do overtime then help my sister with graduation thesis and more. Things just kept comming up as I finished one task. Between all that and the ftigue I never had the proper time to edit it,. I'm SO Sorry.

Right now I am also facing the biggest sadness of ALL which includes my dog. She's been really sick and when I say really sick I mean it deadly. Ive been to many vets and she's under treatment right now but its just sad to see your fellow just laying there and hanging on to life. Anybody that has pets and or are animal lovers will understand the pain and sadness I am going through now.

Nothing can just explain or express the love you feel for your animals and when they're threathening to say goodbye you can definitely feel a whole portion of your heart go missing.

I am really sorry I couldn't post earlier for you guys but really I was backed up against the walls with things to do. Not to mention work!! and when there are supervisors that always are prepared to pick on you and probably think your not good enough Ugh. but anyways.

Ive finally had time to atleast Open up my wattpad once again and I see I have lots of messages. Please guys have some patience with me as I cannot answer all of them right away.

I know right now I am in no right to ask anything from you guys but I really just want one week to finish the chapter. And I promise to make it as longg as I can.

I reaally hopev you guys understand and pretty please have patience with me. if you check out my external link profile you can see the dog I'm talking about <3 I somehow can't post it here on wattpad without a link

#SStillMuchLove for you guys!