Chapter 5- Payback

Justin’s POV

Everything was going just as I wanted, Rosalyn doing as I say and the paparazzi spotting us together. Rosalyn was looking fucking sexy I definitely did not choose badly, I couldn't get my hands off her. We pulled up at the restaurant the waiter got us our seats and brought us our drink. That’s when Rosalyn flipped. “Why did you bring me here?” she questioned sternly in a tone that captivated the attention of the waiter and some people surrounding us. I sat straight in my seat looking around

.“What do you mean, it’s a nice place, don’t you like it?” I answered acting as normally as I could. “Oh please you know exactly what I mean, what is this about? Is it one of your jokes?” she shot back in the same tone as earlier making blood steam up to my face now.  I knew exactly where she was trying to go with this. She was trying to make me lose it in public, but I’m smarter than that. I could feel the anger rushing but I managed to calm myself. “Rosalyn I think you’re out of line” I spoke softly but she immediately spoke back.

“No I’m not! We both know what-” before she could continue I cut her off slamming my hand on hers and twisting it lightly “enough” I spoke sending her death glares now. It must have hurt cause she lightly jumped at my reaction and froze.  “uh do I have to come back later for the orders?” I heard to waiter say. With the scene Rosalyn was causing I had forgotten he was still there. “No, stay! my friend here is just overreacting on something, we’ll order now” I answered the waiter not removing my gaze on Rosalyn so she wouldn’t think of speaking again. She gulped and looked down into her menu.

The waiter took our orders and left. I looked around as everyone had gone back minding their own business. The rest of the “date” went silent; we got our food, I ate mine and Rosalyn used hers as an excuse to not look me in the eye the whole time. Once finished, I paid the bill and taking Rosalyn’s hand in mine we walked out to the car where Kenny was already waiting for us, with the backdoor open. The paparazzo’s were still out there, taking most pictures they could and asking questions, I think they were even more than when we had arrived.

Ignoring them I lead Rosalyn in the car and hopped in behind her closing the door. Kenny did to and like that we drove off. I looked over at Rosalyn who had her eyes gazed onto the window beside her. I grabbed her hand in mine so we’d appear normal in front of Kenny, and I saw her look at our hands out of the corner of her eye but she soon gazed back out the window. She was scared and knowing what I will do to her, she had to be. Minutes later we arrived at Rosalyn’s house. “Well goodnight” Rosalyn spoke quick, getting out of the car and walking straight to her house. Kenny turned his head back at me, looking weirdly at what happened.

I gave him a ‘don’t-worry-about-it’ look and spoke, getting out of the car to “I’ll bring her in”. Kenny nodded and I walked off behind Rosalyn. Before she could close the door I stepped in behind her, blocking the entrance. She soon realized I was inside and throwing everything to the floor, she took off running. “no no, get out” she ran upstairs trying to escape me but I soon caught up to her, grabbing her by her hair and pushing her to the floor in her room. She hit the floor with a loud bang and gasped “ahh no please, stop” ignoring her pleads I spoke. “You fucking think you can mess with me like that in public!!” I spat out at her as I remembered the scene she put out.

I was furious! “Maybe this will teach you, not to ever do that again” I open up my belt and took it off. Without hesitation I raised my hand high before bring it down with furry onto Rosalyn. “ah! Stop please” She cried out in pain as I hit her several times after each other. I couldn’t give a damn for her pleads I just kept on slamming the belt everywhere around her body until she was crawled up in pain. “You should be glad Kenny is waiting out there for me, otherwise it would have gone you so much worse” with that I put my belt back on and walked out of the room, leaving her still crying on the floor.

It was a shame tearing her dress apart though, considering she looked so hot in it. I strolled back downstairs and walked out into the car. “Let’s get home bud” I addressed myself to Kenny as I got in the car. “Everything cool man?” Kenny spoke, referring to the way Rosalyn almost ran out of the car earlier. “Yea, she got my message” I smiled speaking in codes. Kenny nodded and I gazed up at Rosalyn’s dark window while we drove off.

A/N

Hope you guys liked it, I put alot into this story to make it realistic :D I'm really sorry if it's short, but the next one will be longer <3 Please keep leaving ur comments on this story and keep voting on it :) Love you guys soo much!!