News

helloo huns <3 So I wrote this because I don't know how many of you checks out my status.

Truth is I've been really busy. barely had time to write. I only have vague texts that still have to be turned into meaningful story, so I can post..

I'm so Sorryy I haven't been able to respond to all my messages.

The reason I've been off is that I'm working plus I have a summercourse to attend..So Lame -_- So that's mainly why I have abandoned Wattpad for some days. #SoSorry. I will try my upper most to Post on this sunday Or Monday. (please don't kill me)

I really love you guys so much! And even though I didn't have the proper time. I constantly checked on wattpad when I could. 

And I want to thank All my New readers plus the existing ones <3 poeple that kept commenting/ voting on this story when I was gone<3 Thank you guys so Much!

The ones that are adding this book to your readingslist/ Library.  I try my best To not let you guys Down and reply to all your comments. So keep them coming <3

I will also try to follow all of my New followers asap, if I don't follow you gladly ask me for a follow back <3

if you have any concerns, questions or anything at all. Do not hesitate to ask me. or leave your comment below #ForReal

#MuchLove #StayPending <3 

P.s: I've been trying to post this message the whole day already but wattpad just kept erasing it all and left it at "hello huns" like wth -_-. I hope it doesn't do the same for the upcoming chapters of the story -.-'