Chapter 32- The least expected

Rosalyn’s POV

I rapidly made my way out of Justin’s presence and into the living room, not wanting him to change his mind on not beating me again. I have no idea why he didn’t punish me but I'm so thankful for that. I’m pretty sure he would have killed me if he did. Being already in a “safe” place I plopped myself down quietly onto the couch. Quietness filling the room leaving only the sound of my stable breathing and Justin’s heavy steps audible. I looked over at the room to find him walking up and down looking around the bedroom pissed before he walks off into the bathroom slamming the door behind him making me flinch at the sound. He was definitely mad, and I kind of understood why but what I really couldn't tell is why he didn't burst out on me. Ugh! stop thinking! in either case I should be glad he didn't.

I sighed worriedly leaning my back against the couch and bringing my feet up to my chest hugging it, as reality hit me. This whole thing is driving my mind out of balance! I don’t know how much I could bear anymore. It’s a torture living like this; everything is messed up and just nobody could see that. Pattie almost convincing me I should have patience, then there’s Justin totally proving me otherwise. And now fans also hate me for no reason. I can’t!! I just can’t and I don’t want this! Just thinking that this has no ending makes my body cringe from the inside. I pulled my feet closer to me, tightening the embrace, as if hugging myself would fix the sadness and emptiness I had inside. I want to go home. I really don’t know what else Justin could probably want from me.

I just wanted my dog and my irresponsible mother back, they weren’t perfect but they were what I got and they were better than this hell I’m living. I stared hopelessly into the emptiness of the tour bus and noticed the room color dim and the windows starting getting splattered raindrops over it. Not a moment after the approaching sound of a light thunder was audible. Great, just what I needed to conclude one more awful day. I hate thunderstorms. I laid down on the couch turning my head into the back of it so I could hide my face from the possibly accompanying lightning that was on its way. I forced my eyes closed and played it in my mind as if I was back home. Only the thought of it already felt amazing. It was delightful picturing me back at home. I didn’t realize that I stayed like that for long hours and had fallen asleep until a loud sound of thunder brutally woke up.

I jumped in the couch sitting up straight to get a look of my surroundings. Gosh I could have sworn that the thunder had fallen right on top of the bus. But it didn’t. It was dark in the tour bus only the dim lights on top of the stove and the sharp light of the lightening that crept in through the window curtains, lightened the room. I stretched my head to get a view into the bedroom but there was no movement. Was I the only one who heard the thunder? I sighed shaking my head unbelievably. I sunk back quietly in my seat just to be greeted by the cracking sound of my stomach, signaling me that I haven’t eaten anything for today. "Ugh!" I muttered as I swiftly placed my hand on it comforting it. Not now stomach! I laid back down on the couch deviating my mind from it as I tried to sleep. Not even a minute later, I can feel it crack horribly again as it pained me. This is it! I have to go find me something to eat.

have no idea where in Chicago we are or what time it is but I don’t think we're that far away from a food station.I'll be back in no time plus I don’t think Justin can kill me for trying not to starve myself. I stood up determinately and tiptoed my way into the room. Looking over at Justin I confirmed he was sleeping ever so profoundly. His chest rose and fell calmly as his head rested on the side. He looked so sweet and calm in his sleep, nothing like the monster he is when he’s awake. I shook my head getting rid of my thoughts as I quietly made my way pass the bed and to my suitcase. I cautiously got out a jacket and some boots considering it was raining outside. http://www.polyvore.com/un-destined_look/set?id=111876140 I searched for a small bag and put my money in before getting out of the room, managing not to wake up Justin.