Chapter 7- "Busted"

Justin's POV

Seeing the wounds on her body triggered a nerve in me and I hated it. I didn't think I hit her that hard. But she really made me lose my temper and had to be punished. I'll do it again with no doubt if necessary. A knock on my door made me step out of my thoughts.

"Come in" I said covering my lower waist with my bed sheets.

Walking in came my mom. "Good morning sweetheart" she came in and pecked my forehead. "Morning mom" I greeted her back with a smile. "Scooter is downstairs waiting for you" Mom added with a *what did you do look*. I looked at the clock and frowned in confusion. "It's 8 o'clock in the morning" I said confused. "Well he looks upset so it might be urgent" I took a second trying to figure out what possibly could bring scooter over here at this time.

"okay, I'll be down in a few" "okay honey" with that my mom left. I sighed stepping out of my bed and walked into the bathroom. Took a quick shower, got out, put on a tank top, grab a jacket and went downstairs. I walked into my meeting room finding scooters pissed glares immediately on me. "Hey man wassup?" I greeted him as I walked in, He only nodded. Typically scooter that's what he does when I do something wrong.

"Sit down please" he gestured me to the seat in front of him with his head. I took a moment but then sat down resting my arms on my legs. "What's wrong now?" I said knowing he was going to start rambling on probably something he heard in the press. He looked at me in disbelief before speaking. "What's wrong? The question is what the hell have you been doing these days??" He questioned. Hearing that question my mind immediately fell on Rosalyn but I wasn't gonna say anything till scooter confirmed me what he was talking about. "I don't know what you're talking about" I replied being certain of my words.

"Does the name Rosalyn Avery sound familiar to you" he shot back. I popped up my head hearing him say her name. So he does know about her. but How the fuck did he already know about her that fast? and what does he know? Thats got him so annoyed? Could Kenny have heard Rosalyn scream that night after our date and told scooter? Nah but that's impossible. "I see that it does sound familiar" scooter said bringing me out of my thoughts. I opened my mouth to speak but scooter acted before I could. I watched as he turned on the Tv and pressed play. *ON TV*:

"We have spotted former singer Justin Bieber, holding hands and cuddling around with a new mystery girl. Oh yes, we are talking about 18 year old Rosalyn Avery. Rumors are that the Biebs have been seeing this girl frequently and that she might be the next Mrs. Bieber. Here are some footage of the two future lovebirds.

http://photos.posh24.com/p/1963999/z/hot_news/justin_bieber_selena_gomez_whi.jpg

Even though the paparazzi asked them many times if they were dating the question remained unanswered by the couple. But we have to say that we see sparks there, what about you? What are the Beliebers' opinions about this? Please leave your comments below and join us back again at E-News from Hollywood"

*END of Video*

I slightly sighed in relief as none of my previous thoughts were the problem. "What about this?" I asked scooter blankly. "What about this??" He asked getting more upset. "Justin the last time you had a girl-"I already knew where this was going so I cut him off. "Scooter, scooter it's not gonna be like last time okay, I was gonna tell you guys about her soon". He looked at me with worried eyes. I stood up and pat his shoulder. I don't judge scooters worries, because only remembering back then when Selena left me, brings chills of anger to my body. It was horrible times. I got hurt, but that was last time; this time I'm the one having no mercy. I'm bringing out all my anger and hurt and she's gonna feel it. I'll make her suffer each day, and make her wish she never met me. And the best part is....that I won't care.

I looked at Scooter whom sat in silent and gave him a confirming smile "This time is different, I can assure you that" I spoke out guaranteeing him. With that being said I head out of the room. "Where are you going?" I heard scooter say from behind. "I have some things to take care of" I said walking out of the meeting room; picking up my jacket and slipping it on. "What?"Scooter asked as he walked out behind me, not understanding. "I'll be back later" I got my car keys and left. Having this conversation with scooter reminded me that I needed to get something done today.

What is Justin going to do???

Find out in the next chapter ;) Please keep reading and posting ur thoughts and comments on this story. I love reading the feedbacks I get <3 ANd I will keep updating weekly or as I see that I get alot of demands :P thanks alot for taking this story.