Chapter 9- Lectures & Obligations

Justin’s POV

I gave Rosalyn a push into her room and shot the door behind me. She stood dead still in front of me looking down. I’m sure she’s remembering the last time I was in her room. “Justin I-I’m sorry for-” I cut her off because I didn’t want to hear her excuses. “Get inside of the bathroom now!” I said to her. She looked up to me in confusion. “I said get inside of the fucking bathroom now!!” I raised my voice as I felt myself getting angry. I pushed the bathroom door open and shoved Rosalyn in it. She wanted to play big girl so she was gonna get it. I knew exactly what kind of punishment would be accurate for her action.

Rosalyn’s POV

Justin pushed me into the bathroom and shot the door closed behind him. Once in he walked around and fully opened up the water from the shower and the sink so the pouring sound of the water was all you could hear. I just stood there and watch his every move. “Where the fuck have you been?” he yelled coming up to me, making me back away.  “I- I I only went for a walk with glitter, nothing else” I shockingly answer him trying to keep the tone of my voice high enough so he could hear me through the noise of the water but in a way that would not make him angrier at me. He smirked looking down at my shaking body. “And you decided to leave your phone behind” he added turning his smirk into an angry look. I was speechless at his reaction, he noticed that I did it on purpose.

“I’m sorry I won’t do it again, I swear I didn’t do anything you wouldn’t want me to-” he almost cut me off again. “Take off your shorts” he said blankly. I widened my eyes at his demand looking up at him. “but why, I said I was sorry please” I said trying to convince him not to do anything to me. “I said take off the shorts before I fucking do it myself!” He raised his voice and brought his fist into the wall behind me making me jump. I tugged at the button of my shorts fast and took them off, showing my black boxers. His eyes roamed my thighs and my legs making me so uncomfortable. “Now the underwear” I heard him say. I looked up at him in disbelief. “Please” I said trying to stop him. “I Said the underwear to” he repeated. I bowed down my head as I felt my eyes filled with tears. I slowly pulled down my underwear. So I was completely naked from my hip to the bottom. He looked intensively at my body which made me even more uncomfortable. I just deeply wanted to cry right now. 

Justin’s POV

Rosalyn did as I told and took off everything in front of me. She was shaking and crying unstoppable but I wasn't gonna do what she probably thought I would, at least not yet. I have to say it was hard not to imagine it or think it over. She had a fine ass and a nicely shaved pussy that definitely makes any guy want to fuck her right away but I had to contain myself for now. Even though I couldn’t help but stare.

Rosalyn’s POV 

“Bent down on your knees, with your hands on the floor” he demanded. I did as he told silently sobbing in my tears and watched as he walked behind me. I had no idea what he was gonna do to me but After some seconds I felt a hard clap on my bum causing me to let a pain scream out. “ahhhh”. Not a second later another slam hit my ass harder. “ahhh please stop” I screamed out. “This is how bad girls get punished” I heard him say while he chuckled and brought his hand back down to my ass. I shot my eyes closed trying to concur the pain as he hit me harder with every word he said. “This *slap* is *slap* for *slap* forgetting *slap* who’s the *slap* boss here! *slap* and for *slap* thinking *slap* that you *slap* could be *slap* a bad *slap* bitch! *slap harder*” I sighed in relief as the ringing sound of his phone made him come to a stop.

He took out the phone and answered pissed. “What?” I heard him say. I took the time that Justin was talking on the phone to lie down and rest my legs. They were trembling from the slaps and my eyes were glassed up in tears. I looked over to his hand and he had his belt rolled over it. No wonder the hits were so painful. I took deep breaths trying to calm down the burning feeling on my skin, but didn't work. “Okay fine we’ll be there, bye” with that he hung up the phone and walked back to me. “It’s your lucky day, get showered we gotta go”. I went to move my sore body but failed as instant pain hit me and I laid back down gasping to regain strength. I then looked up at Justin showing him that I couldn't stand up.