Chapter 20- 2nd Club Party

Lil Za’s POV

Damn my eyes locked on that girl’s body. She was fucking sexy, Justin couldn't be keeping that for his own. I knew just how to get a little time with that hottie alone and I was going for it. I licked my lips watching her walk to the sofa with Justin behind her. Those curves she had made me wanna hit her every inch. I had to get that. I walked over to Justin and spoke "I got more of that stuff you ordered, in the next room, whenever you want, you can follow me" I said and walked off the VIP section and towards the room. I knew Justin wouldn't decline the offer. Since he called me earlier today I knew he was back in his weakest points. He couldn't undoubtedly be able to resist. Stupid little dumbfuck so easily influenced. So when he's high as fuck, that girl and I are going to have some fun. I smirked at my thoughts as I saw Justin coming my way. I opened the door for him and let him in to the room.

Justin's POV

I walked into the room and my mouth almost dropped at how many packs of drugs there were. Some guys were smoking their weeds in there, others were smoking pipes, everyone minding their business. It looked like a fucking miniature drug store in there. "Don't take too much bro" Za said patting my shoulders then he said something else but I honestly couldn't give a shit of what he said. I walked further in the room to sit down and took out a first pack of cocaine. I glanced down at the pack over thinking whether I should take it or not. I knew I wasn't supposed to cause it would be overusing the drug but it's not like I haven't done it before and besides who's here to see me. I wish I had somebody to stop me now, but I didn't. I opened up the pack, putting a tip of cocaine on my pink and sniffed it all in. I did the same in the other nostril and laid my head back feeling an increasing sense of alleviation and energy run through me. It was like I was brought in a place completely peaceful. No problem was bigger than me. They all disappeared.

Rosalyn's POV

Lil twist and the other guy Sean whom were sitting next to me had left to the dance floor with their chicks and I was left alone in the back of the club. I had no idea where Justin had gone neither when he’s planning to come back! And honestly I was starting to get more uncomfortable and scared of this place. A waiter came by and asked if I would drink something but I nodded no and he walked off.  I searched through all the dancing people if I could see Justin but there were no signs of him. The only one I saw was that guy Za who was coming back to the Vip section now. He came by and sat down on the couch next to me and I felt myself instantly scooting a bit away from him uncomfortably. "wow there babe, I don't bite" He said smirking as he scanned my body again. Did he just call me babe?! Okay now this guy’s attitude was getting really out of line, and I do not like it! It may sound crazy, but at this exact moment I honestly wished Justin was by my side now. Just then the other guy khalil appeared from the crowd and was heading his way towards us.

"Where's Justin?" the question nervously popped out of my mouth as I scooted away from Za again. "We can say he's a little busy now, but he told me to keep you company" the guy Za answered getting some hair out of my face and placing them behind my ear. “Bro Leave Justin’s girl alone these bitches over here want to hang out with you” Khalil said coming to stand right in front of us now. OH thank Goodness, I could feel a relief covering my body as Khalil said that! It was like he was sent from above to save me from this situation, or not? I looked up at Khalil then back at Za whom paid no mind to Khalil whatsoever, he was looking at me intensely before he turned his head to answer the guy. “I’ll be right there” He said signaling that the guy could leave. And that’s exactly when my heart froze and I felt myself almost gulping. I so wanted to scream him not to leave but how stupid and idiotic would I look like.

“Allright” Khalil said and started walking his way back from where he came from. Soon enough he was lost in the crowd again and wasn’t visible anymore. Za immediately turned his gaze back on me and I felt my arms starting to get all sweaty as my heart beated all up in my head now; but I had to speak, I had to say something. "Uhm I-I don't think that's necessary for you to accompany me" I said attempting to scoot away again but a firm grip on my leg followed by a pissed voice prevented me. "Why so distant?-" Za said tightening his grip on my leg. He kept on saying something else but his grip on my leg made my mind zoom out to picture every little thing he could do to me right now. I didn't want him to touch me!! Having Justin abusing me was enough. I had to try and defend myself.