Chapter 11- Preparations

Justin’s POV

I laid on my bed already dressed, playing with a small mellow ball and watching tv as I wait for Rosalyn to wake up. I looked at the clock and it was showing 8:34 AM. Since my mother told me it’d be better to let her sleep out. She was sleeping in one of my guest rooms because apparently she wasn’t feeling well and my mom let arrange a room for her and brought her there. I found that out this morning because last night, after giving to her what she deserved, I couldn’t care less about her. I just walked my way to my boys in the front porch and took some drinks with them and enjoyed my get together. I looked at the clock and it was 9:49 AM Fuck it I’m not waiting anymore. I dropped down the ball and walked off to her room. Determined to wake her I opened up the door but she was already awake.

Rosalyn’s POV

My head was pounding like crazy. It felt like my brain was slamming against my skull, demanding to get out. I rubbed my hand on it, opening my eyes. I was in an unfamiliar room, but I couldn’t remember how I got there. All I remember was that I was angry and taken back. I was angry at Justin, angry at my mom and angry at myself for having kissed that heartless monster. I don’t even know why I let myself do such stupid thing. And the thing that irritated me the most is that I liked it back then.

I looked around inspecting every inch of the room. It was really beautiful but that didn’t cover the fact that it was not my room and I had to get out of it. I threw my feet of the bed to stand up just as the room door opened. I looked up at the recognizable figure, which was Justin’s. He still seemed pissed. He looked at me for a second then spoke. “Fresh up and wear the same cloth for a while, we’ll shop some clothes for you on the way” saying that he started to turn back out of the room but I spoke sternly, making him pause. “I don’t want new clothes; I just want to go home” He looked back at me with a blank face before speaking. “Well that’s just too bad; you got 5 minutes” and like that he shot the door closed behind him.

I felt a rush of anger run through my body. Ughh I hated him. I don't know how many times I've said that already. I stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom since I had no other choice. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth with a new toothbrush I found in the bathroom and got out. Damn this house was big. I walked downstairs and made my way to Justin whom was in the living room. Noticing me coming down he stood up and walked to the door. “Let’s go” he said opening the door. I followed him outside and into the car and we drove off. After some minutes of driving Justin parked the car in front of a big mall but he didn’t get out. I looked at him not knowing what he wanted me to do. “Pick whatever you want” he said handing me a card. I looked at the thing and noticed it was a credit card.

“Take it” he demanded. I sighed inwardly before I took it from his hand and went to step out of the car. “20 minutes” he added. I rolled my eyes closing the door behind me. I think he didn’t notice that otherwise I would have got slapped, punched or something familiar. I walked towards the stores in the mall and took only what I felt was necessary. I didn’t want Justin thinking that I needed his crap money. In fact I didn’t need anything from him neither his money his fame or himself. My life wasn’t perfect but he definitely just made it worse.

As I was picking out the stuff I need I could feel I was getting people’s attention. I saw some pull out their cameras so they could take pics. I was not in the mood so I walked further into the store to avoid them. I got into the fitting rooms to change into something more comfortable before paying for the clothes I had and walk out as fast as I could to the car. I don’t know how celebrities can do this, so much pressure. I got into the car breathing fast of the mini run I just did to the car. “Here” I said giving Justin his card back. Justin took the card back and looked at my few bags with questioning eyes but didn’t say a thing instead we just drove off in silent. I sat straight in the car looking in front of me and occasionally out of the window. It was silent with only the radio on.