Chapter 19- Unthinkable

Justin's POV

The whole team prayed in a circle before I got out on stage. Adrenaline rushing through my body and the screams of my fans welcoming me filled me with energy. I love them. I got out there and did an amazing opening with “all around the world”. The crowd lived along with the song and everything was splendous regarding the concert because inside I was a mess. Every time I got off the stage I would check if anything have arrived for me but nothing did. I thanked the crowd getting off from stage as the concert ended. I was on my way to where Rosalyn was but got stopped by some people of my staff. "Bieber this came for you" the man handed me a package. I looked down at the cardboard box that was securely sealed. This must be it. It came late though but I still needed it.

"Thnx man" I said taking the box from the man and walked down the hall looking for an empty room. Bingo. Opening the last door down the hallway I got in and started unsealing the box. I opened it and stood motionless in front of the thing that was in. All the troubles I've gotten myself into while being at this flashed through my mind, my bad behavior, bad press, fights, attitude with fans and much more. It was all in those bad times while I used this to get over my break up with Selena. I knew that what I was about to do was wrong but then again I had too many shit going on right now to care for what was right or wrong.

It was a long time being away from this but it was also about time that I couldn't hold it anymore. I reached out for the package and the scene with Selena once again replayed in my mind, bringing back everything I felt when she told me all those stuff. It was all kinds of horrible and I couldn't stand it. That was the last push I needed to proceed with this. Besides I needed to be up top for Lil Za’s party tonight and this was definitely going to help. Without hesitating I carelessly tore open the plastic pack that was in the box.

Rosalyn's POV

"Thank you LA" Justin’s voice stood outover the millions of screaming fans and the loud music. Everything was perfectly audible from the backstage. I sat there in one of the dressing rooms in which I was dragged into as I waited for Justin to come back. I had gone through most of the magazines that was in the room. I read about all Celebrities even Selena. I could have gone seen the concert from behind the curtains but I just didn't feel like it. I didn't even feel like coming here but as always I had no choice. That's how my life has become lately, having no options. I looked at the clock as minutes passed by without Justin appearing in the room so I stood up and went out to see what could possibly take him so long. 

Walking out of the room I bumped into Pattie. She seemed to be rushing,going somewhere fast. "Oh Rosalyn can you help Justin gather his things from the dressing room I have to check on the guards some fans are trying to get in" Pattie spoke hesitantly. "Sure where-" She didn't even let me finish "thank you so so much honey" she said and rushed off. Okay, I guess being at a concert was pretty crazy. Pattie was such a good mom. I really admired her. I walked down the hallway peaking in to every room searching for Justin but found nothing. Opening the last door down the hall I found Justin and slowly made my way in to tell him that I came to help but something stopped me. 

Justin was bent over a table as he inhaled on something that was on a box. I didn't understand at first what he was doing but then I noticed a white powder on the table and it immediately hit me. My mouth dropped open in surprise as I couldn't believe my eyes. I stood in the door paralyzed not believing what I was seeing. Justin was taking in cocaine?? Why would he do that? "What are you doing!?"  The question popped out of my mouth without my permission.Justin immediately stood up from the table, stuffing the thing up into his pocket and turned to me. "Who the fuck told you to come in!?" He answered pissed, walking towards the door and slammed it close behind me. "P-pattie send me to help you pick up your stuff" I instantly answered clarifying to Justin so he wouldn't think I was being nosy.