Testing

Just testing something out, cuz I tried to post chapter 17 but it uploaded as private. I have No idea how to make it public.

APPARENTLY THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE WATTPAD GUIDLINE. 18+ (currently R) - The content of the story is considered "adult". Mature themes including violence, sexuality, strong language and substance abuse can be included, but must be used to drive forth the story plot rather than to sensationalize it. R rated content may include stories that touch upon or refer to themes such as: serious drug use, prostitution, sex, suicide, and all types of abuse. Please note that graphic or exploitative depictions of any of the preceding may result in your story being removed from Wattpad and/or may make it unavailable in promotion/search. This policy applies to textual content as well as any images and videos associated with a story.

Sow what I got from that is that my story can be removed OR Made unavailable for PROMOtion? Greatt... *note the sarcasm*

SOW The only solution I got to this is that My readers have to FOLLOW me to get to See Chapter 17. Otherwise you can't see it. Some Readers has already done it, So it's confirmed that it works.

BUT if you can still Not see it the link to this Chapter is posted Beneath this segment As A comment PLUS its Posted as AN EXTERNAL LINK next to this segment. YOU can click on the External Link option Somwhere over THERe -------------------------------->

That's just how hyped I am for you guys to Read and comment Ont it :') I dO aLL I can. SO PLEASe ONCE you read it leave Me your comments, As crazy as it can be! Ive worked my ass off to get this posted <3

Allright! KNOW tho that this story is ALWAYS available on Quotev.com if you want to read it more beautifully. Every chapter has cover pictures there AND all the links I post are clickable. SO If you want You can ALso Follow THIS story on quotev (HEART And comment also there). I'm the only writer and I update on the same day I update on wattpad. 

http://www.quotev.com/story/4547153/Almost-Lost/19/

(I WILL also Post this link as a Comment! knowing that these Links here Aren't Clickable -_-' Watt pad couldn't get any better for me. 

PLEASE Heart the story aNd keep ur comments Coming. <3