Chapter 33- Shock

Justin's POV

I turn onto my bed facing the bright sunrays that beamed through the window blinds as I woke up. I yawned looking at the clock; that was showing 8:29 am. Only 1 hour till we start moving up to Minneapolis. I sighed throwing the covers aside as I stood up knowing I had to get ready. Getting up I instantly noticed the empty bed I just stood up from. I can’t believe it. Rosalyn slept the whole night out on the couch. I know I actually dismissed her from the room but she didn’t have to stay there the whole night! I shook my head sighing at her stupid action as I made my way into the bedroom. I took a shower and did all the essentials before getting out to the living room. Finishing stretching my outfit I popped my head up in the direction of the couch and an instant wave of shock went through my body making me pause right in my tracks. It was empty! What the fuck? I hovered my way back into the bathroom, looking into it, then looked around the room to confirm for sure what was happening.

Fuck!!Rosalyn was gone! I ran over to the bus door getting out in the daylight. The brightness of the outsides instantly causing me to cover my eyes shot but that didn't stop me. I looked around the place obtaining no signs of Rosalyn. I jogged around the bus till I found Kenny and the other body guard. "Aye man ready to leave?" Kenny spoke approaching me. "Have you seen Rosalyn?" I hissed not even answering his question. He looked at me confused for a second. "No, haven't seen her, but we were here the whole night" he said assuring me. I looked at the other guard and he nodded his head yes confirming Kenny’s statement. "You didn't get your eyes of the bus for one minute?!" I asked strictly looking at the both of them. Kenny shook his head No, still looking confused and the other Guy did to. "Well it was raining around 10 or 11 pm at night that’s when we took shelter in one of the cars, Bieber what’s happening?" Kenny said making me look at him.

I could feel my teeth clenching on each other. Fuck! Rosalyn got out! "I want you both to get inside of a car and search around the place, Rosalyn is Not here! She might be Lost somewhere near" I said putting emphasis on my words so they now I'm dead serious about this. I knew for sure that Rosalyn wasn't lost she probably tried to get away from me but I couldn't tell them that. They had to bring her back to me and honestly this was going to cost her a lot! Kenny and the other both nodded as they took off to do what I asked them to. Just then it hit me, her mom, maybe Rosalyn had contacted her. I ran back inside just to find my phone already ringing. I hovered up to it and see the caller ID it was my mom. I picked up hesitantly in hopes my mom doesn’t know of what was happening. *phone convo*

Me: “yea mom”

Mom: “Hi honey, I'm on my way to the airport okay” Relief covered my body as I heard my mom’s voice speak at the other end of the line.

Me: “Yea mom it’s okay, just start having the set ups finished for the concert, we'll be there soon” I spoke hesitantly wanting the conversation to end already.

Mom: “okay sweetie, will do. Did everything went on all right with you and Rosalyn?”

Me: “Yes everything is fine mom, I’m just in a hurry to finish some things”

Mom: “well then good baby, oh and Rosalyn’s her mom called me yesterday, she said to let Rosalyn contact her when she can, okay hun”

Fuck! That’s it, her mom! Rosalyn must have contacted her by now, she must know where she is.

Me: “yes it's okay. See you at the concert mom .All right, bye”

*End convo*

I hung up the phone, immediately searched for Margareth’s number dialing it. The phone rang and was about to close that’s when I heard a surely drunk voice on the other side. *phone convo*