Chapter 29- Reflex or Revenge

As promised babes, here’s the update <3 

Justin’s POV

Was she dead? I quickly reached out my hand to her neck and felt a relief cover my body as I felt her light heart beats. That’s when I realized….she had blacked out. I hit her so hard that I had knocked her out. “Fuck!” I breathed out. I guess this calls off dinner and I couldn’t pull up at the tour bus with her looking like this! This was not in my plans but of course she always knows how to make me lose it!  I Thought as I slammed my hand against the steering wheel in frustration.  I looked at the clock which was showing 7:38 PM. I had to get to the tour bus so we could depart to Chicago. My mom and Kenny must already be asking theirselfs for me. I looked around on the road before pulling aside. I lifted Rosalyn up a bit in her seat and fastened her seatbelt. I knew just what I was going to do now. I drove around waiting for the night sky to kick in and around 8:02 I pulled up at the tour bus with Rosalyn still knocked out.

Kenny and the other security guard were waiting outside for me and saw me arrive. I parked outside getting off and walked up to Rosalyn’s side of the car. “It’s about time man” Kenny said coming up to me. I looked up at him blankly and mimicked him to shush as I pointed towards Rosalyn with my eyes. “Oh sorry” he said now whispering, believing Rosalyn was asleep. “Do you want me to wake her?” He questioned me concerned. I remembered I had let Kenny wake her when we arrived in the plane so that’s why the question. “Nah I’ll carry her, it was a long day” I answered him lying. I opened up the car door, took off Rosalyn’s seatbelt and immediately take her in my arms bridal style. She weight like a feather. Her head came resting into my neck making me immediately inhale the scent of her shampoo that was captivating.

I pushed the door closed with my feet and walked off with Kenny to the bus. As he opened up the bus for me I expected to see my mother but she wasn’t anywhere. “Where’s my mom?” I asked him in a low voice, still acting as if I didn’t want to wake Rosalyn. “Oh she flew off ahead to Chicago, said she’d meet us there in the morning” Kenny answered back in the same low voice. Hearing what Kenny have just said to me was the best thing I could have heard at the moment. So my mom wasn’t here to see Rosalyn in this condition. A smile tangled at the corner of my mouth but instead I just nodded and made my way into the bus. Once in, I walked inside the bedroom, throwing Rosalyn onto the bed in hope she’d wake but nothing.

She laid there motionlessly onto the bed only breathing. “Fucking great” I spat out. She won’t be waking up for tonight. I walked back outside of the room opening the bus door. “We’re ready to go guys” I acknowledged. “Allright man, let’s go” Kenny directed himself to the other security guard and they hopped into my range rover. They were going to be driving behind the bus for security reasons. I really see no use to that but they insist. I head back in as we hit off the road. I walked up, sitting on the couch turning the tv on and switching the channels till something caught my view just in time. *ON TV*

“Mahone was spotted today at Hollywood bay set, rocking the photo shoots sets with a new lady friend. According to the photographers on the set the two of them have asked to be photographed together but did not at any moment have a romantic shot; though the pictures were really fun and intriguing.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/2700000/Zanessa-Elle-Photoshoot-zac-efron-and-vanessa-hudgens-2786049-700-567.jpg

Well it is clearly visible that the two had a sweet connection. Sources even say the two got the chance to exchange information!Unfortunately we were not able to have more detailed news on this report but we will tune in for any updates.  I’m Nathalie Mcguire reporting from Hollywood now”

I turned off the tv and slammed the remote control on the floor making it splatter into pieces as anger rose in me again. I felt as my teeth clenched upon each other in anger! I don’t fucking believe this!! I stormed off angrily to find Rosalyn’s phone. I grabble through all of my handbags till I found it. The day I took it from her she didn’t get the chance to sign out or close anything. So if what the reporter was saying is true I could confirm that through her phone. I switched it on and immediately gained entrance into the phone as there was no password needed. The phone buzzed a few times as 2 messages got in, and 1 notification. My heart was racing to the top of my lungs and my breathing was unsteady as anger had me trapped. I wanted confirmation but it was like deep down I just wanted to believe that none of it is true.

Because if it is, that’d mean I’m failing again. Again I’m being made a fool off! And that cannot happen!! I let courage intrigue me and without further thoughts I open the messages; a light relief covered me as both of them was from her mother. I scrolled out of the messages to the notification and saw a new incoming mail in her inbox. "Just checking if the mail is correct and using it as an excuse to say hi :)" from A.mahone@live.com. I felt as my blood flushed in my veins and came stalling in my face making me red as I saw this! It was true!! Rosalyn had once again deceived me. I tightened my fist around the phone as I just wanted to throw it against the wall and break the thing in half. In quite some time I haven’t felt so much anger in me, it’s so much now it hurts. But I had to think wisely, breaking things wouldn’t change anything. I looked at Rosalyn then back to the phone, and I knew just what to do.

I walked up to my suitcase, opening it and grabbled through it, taking out my camera. I placed it onto a near counter where it shot perfectly upon the bed were Rosalyn was. Shaking Rosalyn’s arm lightly I confirmed she was still in a deep sleep so I could carry on with what I was going to do. Austin wanted to get pictures of Rosalyn well he was gonna get some and he was gonna regret having them. As for Rosalyn she will finally understand Not to disobey me again.  I started taking off Rosalyn’s clothing leaving her completely naked and damn she looked beautifully sexy laying there but I shoved the thought away and focused on what I was doing. I took off my jacket along with my shirt and threw them calmly on the ground before I walked over to the camera and put it on time caption. I’m sure Austin was gonna cherish these pictures.

I walked up to Rosalyn and slowly lay down on her naked body. Her body was so relaxed and warm, I swear I could have hold her like that forever. Her breasts pressed against my chest and I could feel her light heartbeats within mine. I cupped most parts of her body with mine so not much was visible but the viewer could still see that she was naked. Her soft calm breathing filled my ears as I approached her face. I trailed my fingertips over her lips as I contemplated her face. Her gorgeous innocent look, making me think twice of what I was doing. But the image of her and Austin in the back of my mind quickly forced me to continue. Holding her head into my hand, I started kissing her and caressing her face as if we were having sex while the camera flashed. After some several takes, I remove myself from on top of Rosalyn and made my way to the camera, connecting it to my laptop.

I browsed through the many pictures I took and chose the tree that didn’t expose much of our faces but was still visible so Austin could see. They were dark so if the pictures were to get exposed people wouldn’t recognize it.With only some clicks here and there the pictures where loaded onto Rosalyn’s phone and mailed to Austin. A grin spread across my face as I clicked send. I wonder how much Austin will like Rosalyn now! I took off the camera and turned the laptop off. I went over all the pictures I took on the camera, deleting them. Finishing that I scrolled through Rosalyn’s sent emails and deleted the mail I sent to Austin from the sent &Delete list, before I placed Rosalyn’s phone back in my handbag. I walked towards Rosalyn that was still lying peacefully onto the bed.

I couldn’t help but notice she still looked amazingly hot and sweet sleeping like that, with no clothes on. I swear if it wasn’t for the circumstances, I wouldn’t put her clothes back on.  I shook my head erasing my thoughts and started dressing her back up before I quietly covered her with the sheets. I didn’t even know why I tucked her in considering I was still fucking mad at what happened. Why do you have to be so fucking complicated and beautiful at the same time. I sighed taking my gaze off her and started kicking off my shoes along with my jeans before I plop myself in bed beside her. I turned my back towards her so I wouldn’t feel like touching her and fought with my eyes till I fell asleep.

***

Allright So I had to Update because I got so many comments last night that had me like "Wow" :O So happy!!!

I think I’ve never had so many comments on a chapter until last night :))) Thank you guys SO much for that.

I read them all! And I have to say it really wasn’t my intention to make any of you cry neither get a heart attack! :/ #SoSorryForThat.

I knew you guys couldn't wait to get this chapter So Here it is!!  I hope you guys liked it.

Please tell me your thoughts &feedback <3

Don’t forget to vote

#SoMuchLove for you guys!! #bye