Chapter 14- Opening Day (Ama's)

Justin’s POV

I woke up turning over on my right to place my left arm out to feel Rosalyn. I shot my eyes open as I realized Rosalyn’s bedside was empty. “Fuck” I breathed out pissed, taking the sheets of me and jumping up from the bed. I slipped on my boxer plus pants on and headed off to the door. The sunlight shining bright through the big living room windows made me cover my eyes up as I made my way to the door. It was locked like I left it yesterday, indeed now I remember Rosalyn does not have the code to open it, so good thing is she’s in here. I sighed in relief passing a hand through my morning hair backing out of the door. “Rosalyn!” I shouted but got no response. I walked into the kitchen just to make sure she wasn’t hiding somewhere in here. “Rosalyn!!” I yelled again getting pissed and got no answer again.

I looked over the living room one last time and walked back to the room. “Rosalyn!!” I yelled stepping in. Getting in I noticed a sound I didn’t hear when I woke up; water. It was coming from the shower. I walked to the bathroom door and open it without knocking. The glass shower was all covered up in steam caused by the hot water that has been pouring down for I don’t know how long. She better be in here!! And if she is, she better have a fucking explanation why she’s not answering me. Those were my thoughts as I walked over to the shower and opened the door. I instantly felt steaming blood rising to my head as I didn’t see anybody standing in the shower. I balled my fist up and was about to slam the door shut in anger when my gaze lowered and caught a pale body balled up in the corner of the shower.

What the fuck . “Rosalyn?” I called out and gained a light jump from her body but she didn’t wake.  I stood there analyzing what I should do. Fuck! I would punish her so hard for this but I had no time. My mom would be coming here any time soon and she couldn’t find her like this. I stepped into the shower turning the water off before bending down to her. She was sleeping with her hands tightly around her knees. She fell asleep in the bathroom. She looked cold so I stepped out of the shower grabbing some towels and cover her in them. I picked her up bridal style and walked to the bed placing her there, covering her with the sheets. Putting no clothes on her or whatsoever, that will do for now.

Leaving her deeply sleeping body onto the bed I walked out of the room just to be received by knocking sounds on the front door. Which was surely my mom, just in time as she always is. I took a quick look back at the bedroom making sure Rosalyn is still nicely sleeping  and went to open the door revealing my mom. “Hello sweetie” my mom greeted me coming in for a hug. “Hi mom” I hugged her back and she walked in. “you got a nice room, and where’s rose?” She commented as she looked around the place. Just hearing my mom asking for Rosalyn made me remember the hell of a night we had and brought unexplainable feelings to me. I quickly licked my lips and shrug it off. “She’s still sleeping, you brought the clothing I asked for?” I answered my mom quick and changed the topic as I walked back to the kitchen to get something to drink.

“Yes honey, I took care of all that and matching accessories” she said smiling sweetly at me. I looked at my mom right in the face as I chuck down some water. She just kept smiling really big at me. And I knew what that meant, there’s a speech on its way. “You know, I like Rosalyn… she’s a very sweet girl and I like the affect she has on you, you guys are really good together, she keeps you down to earth and-” I cut her off “Mom please stop it you’re gonna make me blush and she might even wake up anytime soon” I lied trying to get her to stop cause honestly she doesn’t know what Rosalyn is here for. She’s here to command my orders and suffer and I wasn’t planning on letting my mom’s thoughts get in the way of that. “aww but I’m telling the truth just saying that I like her” she said half laughing. “But fine I’ll stop, are we grabbing lunch all together?”