Chapter 26- Interview

Justin’s POV

I drove my way to Ellen’s show as I prepare for anything she wanted to talk about today. She didn’t specifically give me a topic this time so it’s a matter of winging it. It was not my first time on her show though so I sorta knew what to expect from her. I liked being on show with Ellen, she is very funny and spontaneous. I could say she was one of my favorite programmers. That’s why I didn’t mind accepting her invitation for today.  After some 10 minutes driving, I rolled up at Burbank, parking the car and got out. I walked to the back entrance and the bodyguards instantly let me in as they were already familiarized with my presence here. Once I got in the director immediately recognized me. “Bieber thank God, it’s almost your time to get out there” she said hovering over to me, to place my mice (spelled mike) and voice speaker on me.

I’m sure she was somehow gonna bring Rosalyn up in a topic but I already got that covered. I walked up to the entrance and waited for my turn to get out from the backstage. I could hear Ellen perfectly there. “So today we have my favorite pop guy with us, He has taken time out of his tour just to be here with us so please give a loud welcome- wait I don’t even have to ask that…you will automatically get loud when you see him, people please welcome Justin Bieber!” the crowd went crazy cheering and I knew that was my cue to get out. I walked out greeting everyone and hugged Ellen before we both sat down. She waited for the crowd to get silent before she spoke. 

*On show*

Ellen: “So Justin how have you been doing?”

Me: “great and you?”

Ellen: “Well I’m doing pretty fine too, I mean not as good as you but I’m okay, you can say” 

She was always this sarcastic. I smiled at her comment and the crowd giggled.

Ellen: “I have to thank you though for always being there when I bother you”

Me: “you’re welcome” I answered her quickly.

She made a disappointed poker face making the crowd laugh their asses off along with myself but I held my laugh.

Ellen: “So Justin, about you and Selena”

As soon as she said that I did a confused look and purposively sat back in my chair making it obvious that I didn’t expect neither understood why she brought that up. I immediately thought of what I did last night by going to Selena’s house. Could Ellen already know about that? Impossible. That would make me look so vulnerable if she has that on Tv. My heartbeat sped off in my chest as I maintained my calm outside. The crowd chuckled at my earlier reaction, and Ellen looked at me with a funny poker face but I quickly spoke as I was ready to continue.

Me: “Yea” I said trying to sound as normal as possible and put on a curious smile.

I actually didn’t want to hear at all what she was going to say; either if it was from what I did last night or anything else that has to do with Selena. I just didn’t want to hear it nor talk about her on the show right now, it would be too much to handle.

Ellen: “Well yea I uh interviewed Selena a couple of weeks ago, with the question ‘how was life after Bieber’; because you know you’re the big famous Justin Bieber and it must be hard moving from such a big thing”

Ellen spoke trying to explain herself as she looked at me seriously. I faked a smile and nodded as I got what she was saying so she continued.

Ellen:  “Well yea I asked her that and she was pretty fine with it, you can see her answer in this interview I’m about to put on…yep there it is”