Chapter 13- Restless Night

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL LANGUAGE AND R RATED SCENES. PROCEED WITH CAUTION :P

Justin's POV

She trembled as my lips came in contact with hers. I smirked moving my lips onto her soft tasteful lips roughly. I swear they felt just like Selena's. "Justin please let go of me!" She spoke trying to push me away but I kept my hands around her waist real tight nonetheless her hesitant movements, so she couldn't move away that easily. "I promise you'll like it" I murmured onto her lips before locking our mouths back together. "No" she spat pulling away but I caught her right back. She breathed hesitantly trying to fight my grip but that gave me great opportunity to stick my tongue in her mouth and explore her bridle bit.

"MMM" she tried screaming into the kiss but they came out like moans that encouraged me to proceed even further. She was restless as she continued trying to fight my dominance but was weak. I sucked on her tongue and licked her teeth. She was so good. I could feel myself getting hard down there. I gripped her waist and brought it closer to what was now a bulge in my pants. The sensation of her body against my bulge made me bite her lips out of pleasure. I couldn't wait any second longer to be inside her. With our bodies tightly pressed together and our lips still attached to each other, I roughly picked her up to my waist and got out of the bathroom towards the bed.

She had no other option but to held onto me. Once I reached the bed I threw her onto the bed, Finally parting our bodies. She immediately pulled herself towards the edge of the bed breathing heavily, trying to curl herself into a bowl but I grabbed her feet sliding her back down. The fact that she was constantly trying to escape me got me more aroused and raised my hunger to show her who's in charge here. "nooo!" she screamed wrestling my grip as I dragged her back down, opening her legs. I took off my shirt throwing it carelessly on the ground so I could go back to Rosalyn.

She was just trying to pull herself up but I grabbed her by her feet again. This time I tore her boots off and threw them on the floor before I got on top of her taking her blouse over her head. "Noo!!" she screamed fighting me from taking her shirt but eventually that ended making the process easier. Doing this revealed her leopard laced bra which was covering her perfect tanned breast. My eyes brighten at her breast, they were beautifully round and so kissable as I imagined they were. I licked my lips at the sight of her breast which I was dying to touch but just not yet.

She squealed covering her breast with her hands as she tried to turn on her sides and get away again. I forcefully grabbed her by the waist placing her back under my torso and grabbed a hold of both her arms, bringing them up her head. "Noo Noo" She screamed out shaking her upper body as she was now completely blocked by my body on top of hers. I was leaned over onto Rosalyn's face now causing our breath to collide with each other. She immediately turned her head aside avoiding our faces to touch as she kept trying to get lose by moving her body uncontrollably up and down. Doing this gave me great opportunity to go for her neck.

I lowered my mouth attacking her neck, licking and sucking roughly on it. Her body stiffened at the touch as her skin formed in goose bumps on her neck. "No! Get off me please" She yelled in desperation as I sucked hard on her neck. She went nuts turning her head from side to side and bumping her hips into mine. Her movements were arousing me while driving me angry at the same time. "Fucking Lay still" I murmured through gritted teeth as I was almost done leaving my mark on her neck but she continued putting up a fight. "I said fucking Lay still!!" I yelled out as I felt myself raise my hand and bringing it down to her face.

Her head swung to the side causing a red mark to clearly be visible on her left cheek. Giving her no time to recover I grabbed her by the jaw positioning her face to look at me but she had her eyes shot close. "Look at me!" I spat still feeling the anger boiling inside me. She didn't move. "Fucking look at me!" I repeated again. She carefully fluttered her eyes open and searched fearfully for my gaze till she found it. Her eyes were red and glassy as she was lightly sniffing and breathing hesitantly. She looked straight into my eyes as I could see they were pleading to get out of this situation.