Chapter 12- The Unexpected

Rosalyn's POV

I was woken up by a light shook. I turned my head to the source of the trembling sensation and blinked a couple a times to get a good view of Kenny standing beside me. "We have arrived" He spoke in a low voice not wanting to sound rude. I frowned my eyebrows waking up, squinting my eyes to look around and have indeed realized that the plane was no longer moving and Justin wasn't on it either. My mind wondered where he might be. Standing up from my seat I noticed the plane door was open and there were voices of screaming girls outside.

I bet I know where Justin is now. Still a bit sleepy I picked up my bag and walked out with Kenny close behind me. Indeed there was Justin Smiling widely surrounded by his fans. It was night outside. How did they even get here? I questioned in my head looking at them. I looked to Justin shaking the thought of as I walked down the stairs of the Jet. He looked very happy and so were his fans; He signed some papers for his fans and hugged them. I got down the stairs and walked pass them with my head bent low so they wouldn't notice my presence and it worked, I guess.

I walked straight to a black car that was next to the plane and Kenny opened the door for me so I jumped in. I leaned my head against the pitch black windows looking out at them again. They were flattered to see Justin some of them were also crying right now as Justin took photos with the group and talked to them. His face read sympathy and Love, feelings I've never seen in him before. Scrap that, I never see any feeling at all in him. Behalf of when he was recording that particular song of yesterday. "Nothing like us" it was named I should guess.

I really don't get what makes him hate me so much. Is it even hate? He can't possibly hate me since he doesn't even know me that well. I don't even know what it is; Detestation? But if he did detest me; then why would he bring me here with him? Wasn't it enough to take away my freedom and peace? I sighed frustrated bringing my gaze to my lap. Why was he doing this? I wish I knew. I wish I knew what this was about. But nonethelessI had a bad feeling of this whole thing.

I brought my head back up and saw Justin waving the fans goodbye as Kenny led him to the other side of the car. Feeling the door to my right go open I shot my eyes close, pretending I was asleep still leaning my head on the window. I felt the seat next to me being taken and the door closing. I swear I could feel Justin's gaze on my skin making me uncomfortable. I wanted to move, scoot away or turn but I couldn't. Soon enough the front door opened and I assumed that Kenny got in the driver's seat.

"She's asleep?" Justin's voice questioned softly. "Yea I woke her up as you told me to but I guess she collapsed again" I heard Kenny's deep voice answering him. Why would he want me awake for? "She's a nice girl" Kenny said pausing then continued. "She's really quiet though" He added. What? He wanted me to be talking more?? Talk to who? Everyone here praises Justin. No one would want to listen to the things I have to say anyways. I knew though that Kenny didn't mean it in the bad way it's not his fault about Justin and I. He doesn't know, No one does.

Justin was silent for a moment but then spoke "Yea I know she is". Hypocrite!! That sounded so fake. He wouldn't have noticed any good features in me because he wasn't even interested. A peaceful silence reigned over the car. I Felt Justin's eyes once again penetrate through me. For a second now I thought that he was going to touch me and I felt my body close, waiting for his touch but gladly he didn't and I relaxed back. I didn't want to talk to him or make eye contact so I carry on with pretending to sleep the whole ride with all my thoughts still flooding in my mind.

*****

"Yep we're here" I heard Kenny say as he stopped the car. I heard the front door go open, then shot and I knew that Kenny had gotten out of the car, Leaving me alone with Justin. I quickly pretended to wake up so Justin wouldn't have to wake me. I opened up my eyes slowly and took my head of the window. "Finally" I heard Justin's voice say from beside me making me look up to him. I didn't respond him. I was too mad/sad and lost in my thoughts to speak so instead I just angrily glared at him before opening my door to get out.

We stepped out of the car finding myself in front of a big luxury entrance of a hotel. Getting in Justin went to the counter and obviously checked us in. I stayed just a little in the back and waited for him. The girl that was checking us in was floundered to see Justin and you could see that she was trying to hit on him sending him flirty smiles. I rolled my eyes at them and took my gaze the other way. Kenny came in with the bags and the luggage's were settled on a bellboy car.

"I'll help you with some" I directed myself to Kenny and took some of our things out of his hand. "You're a lifesaver" he said jokingly sighing in relief. I smiled back up at him "you're welcome" Just then Justin was finished at the counter and signaled us to follow him. We entered the elevator and I watched him press the elevator to the 15th floor. I gulped and stiffened my body as the Elevator door shot close.

I stared straight at the machine counting the floors we were passing till it reached the 15th and we got out. I waited for Justin to walk off in front me towards the room. I watched as he entered some numbers into the room and opened the doors gesturing me to go in first. Of course he was acting like a gentleman in front of Kenny. I mentally rolled my eyes but then stepped in.

http://marriott.hotelgroup.in/images/jw-marriott-chandigarh/4.jpg

My eyes slightly lit up from what I was seeing. The place was beautiful. I walked further more in allowing Kenny to put our bags inside and walk back out. Justin was still at the door handling with the bellboy to get our luggage in. So I permitted myself to walk around the place since we would be staying here for some days. I placed the bags I had in my hand down and walked off exploring the suite. I walked around the living room and into the kitchen which was just behind it.

http://decoration0.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/decoration9279.jpg

I kept on walking and ended up into the room. http://www.hauteliving.com/wp-HYPERLINK "http://www.hauteliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/miami_oriental-presidential-suite-bedroom_lg.jpg"content/uploads/2012/01/miami_oriental-presidential-suite-bedroom_lg.jpg

then I walked into the bathroom.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/58/c6/2e/presidential-suite-bathroom.jpg

Everything here was as nicely decorated as Justin's house back there, but smaller. But no matter how beautiful this was it didn't take away the fact that I didn't want to be here and neither more with Justin. I was forced to be here! I won't like being here and it will remain like that. Just as I was about to walk back out of the bathroom I felt two arms go around me from behind pulling me into a firm warm body.

"Liked the place?" I heard Justin's whisper into my ear from behind me. I jumped at the sudden touch and turned facing him while he still had me in his grip. "Justin what are you doing??" I questioned looking around in confusion to see if there was anyone whom he was possibly pulling an act for but there was no one other but us 2. His hands trailed down to my waist and pulled me closer to him so our faces were inches apart. A smirk spread on his face. My breath choked up in my throat as I didn't like where this was going.

"Justin please let go of me" I manage to weakly speak out while bringing my hands onto Justin's chest for stability and extended my head backwards. I looked down but he brought my head right back up with his fingers. I gulped trying to once again deviate his lust gaze but he cupped my jaw with his hand. "I promise you'll like it" He whispered before bringing his lips down to mine roughly. Before I could think his soft mouth was moving up and down onto mine and his grip around my waist got tighter.

"No!" I tried to speak out through his kiss with my voice shaking but he used the moment I opened my mouth to pull me closer and slide his tongue in my mouth. I pushed my body backwards and brought all the strength I had in me and my hands to push him off but he pulled me closer to his chest. His hands trailed down to my thighs and picked me up. My heart beat sped up as I felt myself losing strength against him.

WHAT will happenn????! Please Tell me how you found it and if you want more! Leave me lots of comments/ Votes <3 I will be updating again on wednesday! <3 Oh and if you suffer from any heart conditions or you're under the age of 18 I am warning you the next chapter may contain sexual language and rated r scenes.