Chapter 6- Second chances

Rosalyn’s POV

I woke in my bed as the pain started to attack my body. I replayed how Justin aggressively hit me last night, bringing the belt onto my skin harder each time without compassion as I screamed . After he left I was barely able to move from the shock and the pain but I managed to at least get my harmed body onto my bed since it was close. I was a mess now; I had the same clothes on, one shoe on my foot, my dress had some parts that were ripped open from the hits and my body was absolutely aching me. I placed my feet to the side of the bed and with the help of my right arm I managed to sit up. I let out silent pain moans as I slowly made my way to my bathroom. The pain I had now didn’t compare to the one I felt yesterday when Justin was hitting me but I still couldn’t move at ease.

Once in the bathroom, I took off my dress and looked at my body. My eyes filled with water seeing I had red marks and some blood stains all over my neck coming down to my collar bone, my sides and on my arms. I didn’t have belt marks on my face since I covered it with my hands when he hit me, only the bruise on my jaw was there. I hate him! I thought. I sucked up my tears and turning on the shower, I got in. I washed off the dried dimpled blood that had on my body and once done I dipped the scratches dry and put the towel around me. Getting out of the bathroom, a faded ringing noise got my attention. I looked over my room but I soon remembered I left my bag downstairs with my phone in it last night since I threw it on the floor. I opened my door and peeked out to see if the coast was clear before getting out and walking downstairs. My mom must still be asleep or she wasn’t even home yet cause the house was quiet. “ah” I bent down slowly reaching my bag and answered the phone. *phone convo* 

Me: “hello”

Person: “We’ll try again, meet me at Starbucks in about 30 minutes, I think you’ll know better than fucking this one up” and with that the voice hung up.

*end phone convo*

I closed the phone, looking at the clock; it showed 12:54 PM. I froze for a second thinking as I knew it was Justin who called, but how did he even get my number and what would he want now from me. My body lightly shook just at the thought of meeting him again. I definitely didn’t want to go but not going wasn't an option right now he sounded pissed and stern. I also didn’t want what happened last night to happen again, my body was still in pain and I wouldn't bear that. Resigning myself that I had no other choice, I made my way back upstairs and dressed myself. 

http://www.polyvore.com/concealing_acquaintance/set?id=81358331  

I took an outfit that covered all my body so the belt marks would not show and I positioned my hair in a way that it would also cover the bruise on my face. I head back down and before I reached the door, Glitter let out a loud bark, as if she wanted to tell me something.  I walked over to her bowls that were both empty and walked back to the kitchen to get her bowl filled with food and the other with water. I set them down for her and she immediately dug in the food bowl. I smiled looking at her, petted her head and walked out the house. It was a 30 minutes’ walk to Starbucks. At first I thought Justin would be mad at me for being late but when I reached the place, he wasn’t there yet. I walked in and to the counter, deciding to buy something as I waited for him. “uh, can I have a tall double chocolate chip cream please” I spoke to the counter girl keeping my head a bit low. “Make it double” a voice standing too close to me spoke out of nowhere, making me pop up my head at the person.

Justin’s POV

I sat bored in my chair with my head resting in my hand while I listen to scooter going over subjects I already knew about. He congratulated me for my behavior these past days, he talked about me being nominated for AMA’s and that’ll have to be performing, he talked about my Believe tour coming up in a couple of days and of course he’d never leave out the happening with Selena. Stuff we had already gone through, I actually didn’t need this meeting but he insisted. I could barely hear him properly as my mind kept flying off to Rosalyn. She’d be thinking that she got rid of me but definitely she doesn’t know what’s waiting for her. “Remember to send me the acoustic version of  your last song before you go on tour, And that’s basically it, we’re all in for this man” scooter spoke standing up.