Chapter 17- "I want you"

WARNING!! Rated Chapter. If your not a fan ofsexual scenes or You're under aged.....Please Do NOT read this Chapter. But if you do, Please proceed with caution :P

Rosalyn’s POV

My wish couldn't be granted though after some quiet minutes in the limo Kenny pulled up at the driveway of the hotel giving the keys to the valet attendants then opening the doors for us. We got out of the limo and followed Kenny inside. Justin didn't take my hand in his this time and I didn't know whether to be relieved or scared by this. There were some fans out there waving and screaming at Justin but he didn't even look at them. He just passed through them without saying a word. I could see their surprised and disappointed faces as Justin just didn't budge with them. I felt bad for them cuz God knows how many hours they've been standing out there waiting but I couldn't do much. I followed Justin in silent till we reached the room. "Goodnight man" Justin blankly said to Kenny as he nodded before we made our way inside the suite.

Hearing the door close I knew that Justin was now right behind me. I was about to walk my way into the bedroom but a sudden grip on my wrist rudely tore me back so I was face to face with Justin. I looked up at him as his eyes were filled with anger but his face showed no emotions. "What were you doing out there with that guy? When I told you to go sit!" He spat out to my face. "I went out for fresh air" I answered immediately not wanting to stutter on this. I knew he was pissed so this wasn't time for lying or games. "I fucking told you to go sit!" He said not taking his gaze from my eyes as he squeezed the grip on my hand making me wince. I immediately recalled how I saw him leave with Selena which caused me to leave my place. "Answer me!" he demanded tightening his grip even harder around my wrist, snapping me out of my thought.

I couldn't help but let out a silent pained sound before I spoke. "ah, I know and I went to sit but then I got out" I gasped as I looked up at him in pain but he couldn't budge. It was like he was blinded by anger and something else. Justin looked at me deep in the eyes as if he was trying to examine if what I was saying was the truth or not. "What did you say to him?!!" Justin questioned. I went to think for a moment of what I could have possibly said to the guy but before I could even remember Justin cut me off. "What the fuck did you say to him Rosalyn!!?"Justin yelled taking his hands of my wrist and slammed it against the wall next to my face. I squinted my eyes in terror turning my head to the other side not wanting him to hit me. "N-nothing, I didn't say anything I-I swear" I found myself fastly stuttering out of fear with my eyes still closed not wanting to see Justin’s expression in front of me cuz I bet he was furious.

My chest rose and fell rapidly followed by a numb heartbeat as I could feel Justin’s piercing gaze still on me, and just feeling it made me want to cry. I shot eyes closed even harder as I waited for him to slap me, beat me or something but I didn't feel anything, no pain. As I didn't feel no movement from Justin I started opening up my eyes slowly to see Justin indeed still standing in front of me but now looking down. My heart still palpitated like crazy but I managed to calm it down a bit as I saw that Justin was calm. He was looking confused and kind of pained as if he didn't know what he was doing as if he regretted something or he was lost. I didn't know what to do or what to say so I stood there without moving just looking at him quietly. Just when I did that he silently looked back up at me and I took a step backwards.

"Well then tell me you want me" Justin finally spoke taking a step towards me. What? I was taken aback by his demand. I looked up at him in confusion waiting for him to maybe take back what he said or say that he wasn't serious but he didn't. "What?" I asked not understanding Justin’s sudden change of behavior. "Say It!!" He almost yelled again causing me to flinch. I didn't know what this was about but it was definitely not a choice to say no. I looked down to my feet as I was about to tell the biggest lie ever. "I want you" I whispered ever so silently beneath my breath. "I can't hear you!" Justin said taking another step towards me. "I want you" I repeated again without looking at him as I took another step back. "Louder" Justin said again and with another step he was standing right in front of me. "I want you!" I said louder as he demanded and with that I felt my chin being lifted up by his fingers.