Chapter 15- Ama's

Rosalyn’s POV

We drove into a sea of people kept behind fences before Kenny park in front of a big long red carpet. Not believing my eyes I leaned over the window, getting out of Justin’s arms, to get a better view outside. I literally felt my heart flip a beat as my eyes confirmed me the massive crowd of people that was out there. Tall Spotlights were placed everywhere, illuminating the long wine colored carpet accompanied by a tall wall behind it that had AMA's written all over it. Celebrities were walking fashionably down the carpet and posing occasionally to proudlyget their picture taken. There were big automatic Camera's placed at the start and the end of the carpet so everything could be seen live on television. In front of this carpet were a row with Dozens of men and women holding Camera's and behind them a huge amount of screaming fans and other people who came to catch a glimpse of celebrities.

I knew AMA's was big because I’ve watched it several times on tv but it's a whole much bigger when you’re standing in the middle of this crowd. Justin took his arm from around me and stepped out of the limo. I gulped as I felt myself getting nervous. I didn’t want to be here neither get out of the limo. In less than a minute my door was opened and Justin stood there, reaching his hand out to me. I froze looking at his hand then back up at him. He smiled signaling me that I had to take it. I inhaled a big breath taking his hand and got outside letting my long dress loose on the floor. http://www.polyvore.com/designed_wear/set?id=89719545 At the moment I stepped outside that limo, I swear I felt everyone's attention turned to me for a good long second, making me much more insecure than I already was. I tightened my grip on Justin's hands and instantly moved closer into him managing not to make it look obvious to everyone that I was dying to run away inside.

I don't even know why I sheltered myself in Justin he's the one who got me here against my will! But then again I should guess that's also the main reason I felt like he's the only one I could hold onto right now. Because he literally was! I had nobody else. How Ironic! Not even minutes ago I was dying to get out of his grip and now look at me! Attached to him like a scared lost dog. I feel so pathetic. Justin noticed this and smiled leaning down to my ear. "Just follow me, and smile" he whispered in my ear then softly peck my lips before pulling away. I quickly nodded my head smiling in response to show him I understood what he just said. Interlocking our fingers better together we took off onto the carpet. The crowd surrounding us was cheering, screaming and talking all at the same time while the paparazzo’s along the fences took dozens of pictures of us with every step we took.

"Justin is she your new girlfriend" I heard one of the paparazzo’s shout out from the crowd and was quickly followed by another. "Are you the mystery girl Justin's been seeing?" and another "Did you cheat on Selena with her, Justin?" "Give us a picture, you guys make a cute couple" Justin just ignored them and kept walking thus so did I. They kept on shouting more questions towards us but I couldn't hear them anymore as we moved forwards onto the carpet. "cute couple" the word repeated in my head. What's wrong with these people, can they not see further than what's only in front of them?. I inwardly sighed as I looked down encountering me and Justin’s intertwined fingers. Of course, how could they, if we've been pulling such a good act. Just then I felt Justin stop walking and put an arm around my waist pulling me close to him as he posed.

I got the hint and looked into the camera in front of us smiling. The light flashed a couple of times and soon enough we interlocked our hands back together to continue our walk. Just behind us were Jay Z and Beyonce's turn to take picture. I couldn't believe I was actually so close to these big celebrities. I glanced at them as a smile appeared on my face just seeing how happy they looked together. THEY were a beautiful couple, not me and Justin. My smile immediately fade away as a rush of sadness covered me. Why couldn't I be that happy?. Justin interrupted my thoughts by coming to a stop again, but this time for an interviewer. I stood next to him still holding his hands tight. Even though we had already walked half way of the carpet I still haven't gone used to the carpet and the attention towards us.