Chapter 6

I walk back to my room and grab my iPhone and earbuds. I log onto my spotify account and start listening to one of my favorite song, Give me your hand by The Ready Set, and grab the book Divergent. I plop down on my bed and start to read. My mind starts to drift off as I fall asleep.

"We have to find the girls! They are the key to the world!" I hear a voice. I'm a shadow. I can see things but they can't see me.

"Yes! I know that! But! Of we take the other one that would get us both of them! I only need the one. She is the key to getting into the demon realm! She is also the only one that can save me. She just doesn't know it yet. Find a way to get to her, now! The more time we waste sitting around the more I die! Now hurry!" I hear a raspy voice.

"Yes, Sir."

I wake with a jump to see someone or something is sitting on my bed. I look at it. It's eyes are bright blue and I can tell it have brown hair.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I ask trying to my scream. My voice is somewhat strong. Then the thing disappears. It gets cold in my room and I realize I can't move. I try to scream but nothing comes out.

"SARAH!" I hear a voice shout. "Sarah really where are you! Please come out!" its Clary.

"Mom! Mom help!" I finally have my voice back. Clary runs into my room and runs over to my bed.

"Mom, please help me. I- I can't move." I start to see stars and my vision blurs.

"Jace!" Clary shouts and that's the last thing I hear before my world goes black.