Chapter 21

Adam POV

I woke up, got ready, and went to Sarah's room to see if she was there. She was climbing in through her window.

"Good morning," I said. She laughed.

"It's two in the afternoon," she said.

"Well then lets go for a walk," I said walking over to her and pulling her into me.

"Adam, I just woke up. At least let me get really."

"Fine but be fast." I said kissing her forehead and left. I ran into Bryce and Kelsi talking in the hallway. They were laughing about something when I walked over to them.

"Hey guys whats up?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Bryce and I were just about to go to Caribou, wanna come with?" Kelsi asked.

"Sure, but lets wait for Sarah," I answered.

"Oh she's back from the roof?" Bryce said.

"Yup she's just getting dressed," I stated. Just then Sarah walked out of her room and over to us. She was wearing a pair of light blue green skinny jeans, a black gray and dark blue flannel, and a pair of black high tops. Her hair was down and she has a pair of small silver earring on that matched the neckless I gave her. She looked beautiful like she always did.

"Why are we all crowding around Kelsi's door?" She asked. I smiled.

"We were just talking," I said.

"We're going to Caribou and you're coming with us," Kelsi said.

"Get I could use some Caribou today. It's kind of chilly."

"Well come on we don't have all day!" Bryce said grabbing Kelsi's hand. I grabbed Sarah's arm and we started to run out of the institute.

Sarah's POV

We walked to Caribou and bought our drinks and some food. We sat at a booth in the corner. When our order was ready Adam and Bryce slipped out of the their seats and walked over to the counter.

"Okay spill it before the boys get back, what's going on between you and Bryce?" I asked Kelsi. She blushed.

"Okay fine I guess you could say we're dating. He's so nice and he asked me to come with him here today and I honestly didn't want to go alone so I asked Adam knowing you and him were going to go out somewhere," she spoke fast but I caught it all.

"Awe! I can't believe this! I ship it! I ship you two! Kyce!!! That is my main ship!" I said grabbing her hand above the table.

"You ship kyce? I ship Sadam!" She stated. We both started to laugh. The boys came back over and sat down. Adam handed me my hot chocolate and handed Kelsi hers. I took a sip still trying not to laugh. The boys looked at us like we were insane.

"I don't even want to know," Bryce said.

"That's probably a good thing," I said. Then a thought sprang into my head. A really random thought that it just happened to think of. "I want a puppy," I blurted out.

"Me too!" Kelsi exclaimed and we both started to laugh again.

"Okay then?" Adam said confused as Kelsi and I continued to laugh. Suddenly all our phones went off at once. I was getting a call from Becca.

"What's up sis?" I answered it.

"Oh thank Raziel. Where are you? And where are Bryce, Kelsi and Adam!?" She answered.

"We're all at Caribou. Why?"

"Oh no reason mom just thinks you we're all taken by Sebastian!"

"By the Angel tell her and everyone else there's a really big note on Kelsi's door saying that we went to Caribou! Honestly you can't miss it!"

"I'm walking passed her- oh look at that, Hey fam the four of us are going to Caribou signed Kelsi Sarah Adam and Bryce... MOM THEY WENT TO GET COFFEE!"

"Why didn't they- oh look there's a note on Kelsi's door..." I hear my mom say. I rolled my eyes and took another drink if my hot chocolate.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" I said.

"Nope. Bye!" Becca said and hung up the phone. Everyone looked at me.

"What you've never heard my sister and I have a conversation before?" I asked.

"No. I got a text from Alec saying that Adam and I have to meet him and Jace at a warehouse down town. So bye girls and if Sebastian tries to take you, just scream," Bryce said. Then he did something I thought he would never do. He gave Kelsi a kiss on the cheek. Adam planted a kiss on my lips and slid out of the seat. He and Bryce walked out of Caribou. As soon as they were gone I looked at Kelsi.

"Kyce!"

"Sadam!

"Lets go get a puppy!"

"Okay!" We walked out of the coffee shop with our hot chocolate and went straight to the pet store. When we walked in and I immediately fell in love with the puppy I wanted. It was a brown black and white Bernies mountain dog. It was still a puppy and was the cuties thing I'd even seen. Kelsi found a black lab puppy that was equally adorable.

"What are you going to name him?" Kelsi asked me as we finish the paper work and were choosing names.

"Sora," I said, "like the Sora from the play station game Kingdom Hearts (a/n best game(s) EVER). Sora was always my favorite person cause he was so brave and daring. He was willing to do anything and I always wanted to be like him. So I'm naming him Sora so I can always remember who I'm trying to be like."

"That's so cute."

"Thanks. What about you? What are you naming him?" I pointed to her puppy.

"I'm going to name him Roxas. I don't know why. I just like the name."

I laughed,"that's a good reason." We made cool collars for our puppy's, bought so food and bowls for food and water, and a few leashes and then we left. We went back to the institute. Clary was happy we got a few dogs. She said it would make us more responsible and loyal. She also said they relieved stress which all of us were under right now. I walked back to my name Sora following me like my own shadow (another a/n that made me think of Kingdom Hearts again). I hopped up on my bed and helped Sora up cause he was to small to jump up on his own. I scratched his head.

"One day you'll be big enough to make it up here all by yourself," I said and he wagged his tail. I smile at him and though to myself, I'm going to be just like Sora from that game and no one is going to stop me. I'm going to be brave and determined in my own way. And that is when I feel asleep.