Chapter 24

Sarah's POV

I found the entrance to Silent City and walked right in. What? Oh let me guess, you thought I was going to Sebastian? Never in a million years. I walked down and was met by Brother Zachariah.

"Hi Brother Zachariah. Listen I need your help. I want to get rid of my power so I can't raise demons but I don't know how. I need the brothers help," I said tugging at the bag on my shoulder.

Sarah, I'm sorry but the only way for you to get rid of this ability to be stabbed by a sword that is forged from demon metal. But no such thing exists. We can help you seek refugee here until your parents come get you but there is not much after that we can do. I'm sorry. He said. I nodded and he took me to a cell where I would be sleeping. I put my bag down on the cell floor. Dear lord please help me, I thought as I sat down on the bed and fell asleep.

Kelsi's POV

I sat on a chair in the library crying and thinking about everything Sarah had done for me since I'd met her. I missed her already and she'd only been missing for a few hours. I didn't notice when Bryce came in a sat down in a chair next to me. I looked into his bright blue eyes. He had his shaggy brown hair all ruffled and he looked beautiful. I loved him but I didn't know if he felt the same. Sarah thinks he does but I don't know. He grabbed for my hand and I let him take it.

"Don't worry Kels, we're going to find her. No matter how much we have to search we will find her. I know my brother and Adam will search to the end of the earth just to find the girl he loves," he said reassuringly. I had a thought.

"Would you search to the ends of the earth to find the girl you love?" I asked before I even knew it. He chuckled and squeezed my hand.

"I don't have to search anymore because she's right in front of me," he answered and then he kissed me. I kissed back and at that moment I knew how much I really did love him.

Becca's POV

I am still sitting in Sarah's room but I'm no longer crying. I looking for something she has recently used or wore that Magnus can track her with. And then I found it! It was a stinky sock but hey it would work and I was desperate to find my sister.

Adam's POV

I thought I knew where Sarah went so I went to the library to see if the parents were there... Instead I found my brother and Kelsi making out so I just walked away. That's a sight I will never get out of my head. I walked to the kitchen and our parents were in there with papers sprawled all over the table. My mom noticed I'd come in and stood up.

"I think I know where she is," I said. Jace's blonde head perked up as he looked at me. "I hope I'm right but I think she went to silent city. I was going through her phone not to long ago and I found something about a knife that could be made out of demon metals that could take away her power to raise demons. She said she thought that the Silent Brothers could help her find the metals." Everyone's eyes were glued to me and I didn't know what to say. But then I said the worst thing ever,"lets just pray she didn't go to Sebastian."