Chapter 17

"No I didn't kill her. I knew someone would ask me that!" I heard a voice shout as I came back into conciseness.

"If she is dead we all know who he'll kill first!" Said a voice. I recognized the voice. Slowly I lifted my head. I saw someone who I'd never think I'd seen. How was he even here? Uncle Simon had killed him!

"Oh look she's awake!" He said.

"What the hell do you want Raphael?"

SWITCH! Becca POV:

Sarah had been in the bathroom for awhile.

"You should go check on her," Adam said.

"Did I really just say that out loud?" I asked.

"You sometimes think aloud," Kelsi laughed.

"Oh whatever!" I said and since I was sitting next to her I hit her arm.

"Well are you going to check on her?" Adam questioned.

"Sure. Kelsi come on." I said getting out of the booth.

"Ugh fine." She groaned got out too. We walked to the bathroom.

"Sarah? Sarah are you okay? Come on we have to go," I said walking into the bathroom. No one was in there.

"Sarah?" Kelsi asked. We looked at each other and ran out of the bathroom and over to the booth.

"We need to go. NOW!" We shouted at the same time. We grabbed our coffee and ran out the door.

"Why do we have to go so fast?" Adam ran after us.

"Because Sarah isn't in the bathroom! Someone kidnapped her!" Kelsi shouted back. You could've sworn he started to run faster. It was around 3 so our parents should've been home, right? Oh god I hope. We barged through the doors and ran straight to the library.

"Mom! Dad! Anyone!" I shouted as we burst through the doors. The Enclave was meeting.

"Becca? Adam? Kelsi? What's wrong? Can't you see we're in the middle of something?" Jace said looking somewhat embarrassed.

"Who cares! Someone kidnapped Sarah! We can't find her anywhere!" I screamed on the verged of tears.

"What!" Jace and Clary shouted at the same time. Jace turned to he rest of the Enclave. "Sorry about this, but if you don't mind we'll need to have this meeting later," he said.

"No we are going to have this meeting now weather your daughter is missing or not," a man with brown hair said.

"Well listen here Caleb, Sarah is the most important thing at this moment because Sebastian is alive and he needs her to be able to live. And I swear if you're the reason that he takes her away from me you'll never see your family again. I, Clary Herondale, now dismiss this meeting," clary stated.

"Your daughter is the only way Sebastian can survive and you're telling this to us now? How dare you try and tell the Cl-"

"OH PUT A SOCK IN IT ALREADY PEOPLE! The more we sit here and argue the less time Sarah has to live!" I shouted. Everyone stared at me. "I can't lose my sister. She's my best friend and the only one who really understands me. So if you are going to stand here and argue about her I'd rather be the one saving her life from whatever is trying to kill her." I straightened up. I'd never spoken back to the Clave before and I'm glad I did. I got their attention which is what I meant to do.

"Listen we can finish this meeting tomorrow but right now my daughter is out there and she is in danger and I know any of you would drop everything to save one of your kids. So lets put a pin in this and call it a day," Jace said. Everyone looked around and finally agreed. I heard some "fine"'s and a few "se you tomorrow"'s. Finally Clary made a portal and everyone left. Jace, Clary, Alec, Izzy, Mayrse, Robert, and Jocelyn all looked at us kids like we were insane. Finally Jace said, "well where is the last place you saw her?"

I closed my eyes,"we went to Starbucks and we sat in a booth. Someone was looking at Sarah so she got up to go to the bathroom. When we went to she where is was she wasn't in there."

Alec was the first to speak,"okay while Sarah might not have all day, so lets get looking."