Chapter 8

I screamed and sat straight up.

"SARAH!" I heard a voice next to me. It was Becca and she was with Adam. They both were sitting on the be to the left of me. Becca got up and sat on my bed.

"Where are we?"

"You're in the infirmary," Adam said, "and it's two in the morning."

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe two days?" Becca said sitting on my bed.

"Where are mom and dad?" I asked.

"Probably asleep. Adam go get them," Becca said. Adam nodded and ran out of the room. As soon as he was out I looked at Becca. She had been crying.

"Stop crying over me, I'm not that special." I laughed.

"Sarah you don't understand."

"What don't I understand?"

"Sarah you almost died four times over the last two days."

"Oh... I- I didn't know that." My voice shock as I remembered the dream I kept having over and over. She can travel into the demon realm, she just doesn't know it yet, I thought.

"Sarah? Earth to Sarah!" Becca snapped her fingers in front of my face. I jumped back to reality. All of the sudden the infirmary doors burst open.

"Sarah!" I heard my mom shouted.

"By the Angel! Sarah are you okay sweetheart?" My dad ran over to me.

"I- I don't know anymore. I just found out I almost died over the last two days. Four times might I add," I said looking at my hands.

"Yea, but you didn't and that's what matters," Clary hugged me.

"Sebastian," I whispered in her ear. She sucked in a breath.

"He's died," she pulled away from me.

"No he's not. While I was out I kept having the same dream. Sebastian has someone spying on us, on me. There's something about me and- and something about our family that he needs to survive. I don't know what it is," I stuttered. My mom and dad looked at me.

"Becca, can you please leave so we can talk to Sarah alone for a minute. Can you also find Magnus?" Clary asked. Her voice was soft like it always was. Becca nodded and got up from my bed. I put my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. Jace sat on my bed just where Becca had. Clary sat on the bed to the right of mine.

"Okay, tell us everything that happened in this dream," Jace said putting his hand on mine.

"Okay. Well it started like this..."