Chapter 36

Kelsi's POV

It's 10:25 pm right now and I'm pacing around my room still trying to process the fact that Sebastian is my father. The only good thin out of this is that mean Sarah and Becca are my cousins. Huh I need to clear my head. I decide to go see Becca because I don't know if I'll ever see her awake again. On my way to the infirmary I hear voices in the library. I like to call myself an off duty ninja so I pressed my ear to the door to listen to whoever was in there.

"I understand but we can't get close enough to kill her," a female voice. I recognize it right away. Sarah.

"I'm not letting you do this Sarah. I just found out you're my cousin and I'm not letting you kill yourself. I'm sure there is another way," that was Jason.

"Jay there is no other way! We have to do this now!" Sarah whisper shouted. Then I made the stupid decision to try and get my ear closer to the door which ended in me falling into the library. Jason and Sarah looked over at me.

"Kelsi! What do you want?" Jason asked calmishly.

"I want to know what you guys are talking about. You're being to secretive," I answered. I thought for a second then finally spoke again "whatever crazy plan you have Sarah I want in."

"Okay. Then grab some weapons because we're leaving at 11:00."

Sarah's POV

After I had changed into my gear and gotten my weapons I needed to pay someone a visit. I walked into the infirmary slowly. I go and sit next to Becca's bed.

"Hey," I said not expecting a response. Of course I don't get one. I sigh. "I don't think you can hear me right now Bec but I wanted to tell you that you are the best thing in my life and that every moment I've had with you are the best moments of my life. I'll never forget the times we've trained in balance and you and I were trying to do those stupid ninja kicks and you fell causing me to fall because I was laughing. I'll never forget all the times we've saved each other from demons or the time we built the loft. I'll never forget anything about you and I promise that when you wake up I will be looking down on you everyday, leading you to the right path in life. Your my sister and I really never told you how much I appreciate you. I love you Bec you're the best person I have and I thank you for that. So I'm doing this for you and only you. I love you sis." I stood up and walked out of the infirmary. Everything I had said was true and I could never say it to her face. Tears threatened to come out of me like a waterfall but I pushed all my emotions back. I saw Jason and Kelsi gear on and ready to go. They were waiting by the front door.

"Are we ready?" Kelsi asked. I looked here in the eyes.

"Yup," I nodded. We slipped out if the institute. My hear shattered. I looked back quickly. I was born there I was raised there and it broke my heart knowing I would never be going back.