Chapter 7

I kept coming in and out of conciseness. I could tell I was in the infirmary and every time I was conscious people were arguing. I couldn't tell who it was. I also noticed that Becca always sat on the bed to the left of me. I don't think she ever noticed I was awake. This time I blacked out was different.

"Sir we've found her. She lives in the New York Institute. She is Jonathan and Clarissa Herondale's daughter. She's 15 years old and has a sister named Becca. She has the power of her great grandfather. Although hers is different than his. She also is the one who has the power get into the demon realm. What should we do next?" A voice asked.

"Well we need her but we can't just walk into the institute and take her. So we need to find a way to take her with no one noticing. If shadowhunters notice everything we need to get them to think she is just away and some kind of trip."

"Yes sir but how? Where ever she goes her Parabatai is going to go also."

"Well then find a reason for the other to get away from the her! Now leave me. I need to rest. I am growing weaker and need to sleep."

"Yes sir." The other person left I walked from the shadows in front of the person.

"I don't know how but I will find you Sarah and you will be mine."

Sebastian.