Chapter 11

The next day

I walked into my room and that guy was sitting on my bed. I froze as he looked at me. I closed the door.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I said my voice strong.

"Sarah, I'm here to explain everything that you need to know," he started.

"Well start talking, you have a lot of explaining to do," I said crossing my arms.

"No we can't talk here it's not safe."

"We could go in the attic. Is that safe enough?"

"Yes." We walked to the attic. Everyone was gone. Clary and Izzy were shopping. Alec, Jace, Adam, and Bryce were out hunting demons. Becca, Naomi, Lily, and Emily were getting things for our birthday party that was in a few hours probably also getting my birthday present. I already had Becca's. we reached that attic.

"Why do we need to be in here if I'm the only one here?" I asked as I such the door.

"Cause it's safe. Listen Sarah, my name is Will Herondale. I'm your grandpa. When I was 17 I could see and speak to ghosts. Shadowhunters now don't have that power so it's rare that you have it. You also have the power to travel into the demon realm. You have that power because when you were born a warlock imprinted on you. That warlock was Tessa Gray. She died protecting you from Sebastian. She also put a spell on you that would protect you from any other spells that other warlocks tried to put on you. Before she died I came to her and she told me that she wouldn't be able to protect you anymore and that on your 15 the spell would ware off. I promised her that I would protect you from Sebastian and that I would be the one to tell you this, but you can't tell anyone what I am about to say," he explained.

I nodded,"what can't I tell anyone."

"You, Sarah, have the power to see parts of the future and have the power to go into the demon realm. You also can see what's happening around the world. Right now you can only see it when you sleep and you're calling it nightmares but as you grow with the power you can train it and you'll be able to use it when you're awake. I am here to help you train your power. I can help you if your willing."

I looked him in the eyes. They were blue like the ocean. I sighed,"I will do whatever it takes to protect my friends but mostly my family. So, when do I start?"

He smiled,"you've already have."