Chapter 28

Sarah's POV

"Sarah, Sarah, Sarah... SARAH WAKE UP!" I heard Will yelling. I stood up in a spilt second. We were in the normal training room that he trained me to use my powers.

"What? I thought-"

"Just because Jem put a spell on you doesn't mean you can't train."

"Oh..." I said looking down.

"Well come on." He said. I closed my eyes and thought of things that got me angry. I thought and opened my eyes. In front of me was an ember demon, much like the ones I had raised every time I raised a demon.

"Very good," Will stated as the demons turned to dust. "Now, try it without getting angry. Just do as I always instructed. Oh and don't close your eyes this time."

"Uggggghhhhhh! This is to hard!" I complained.

"Do you want me to make a demon attack you again?"

"You did that! You know what fine!" I said as I took a breath in. I blinked once and saw girt and ash start to stir around my feet. Before I knew it there were three demons standing in front if me. I'd never seen any of them in my life. But one, just one, had brown eyes like the one in Bre's picture.

"Max." I whispered. The demon I was looking at closed its eyes and slowly nodded. The world around me slowly started to disappear. Then I heard a voice,"tell Bre I love her." The last thing I heard before I woke up. I saw Adam sitting in the chair to the right of me. I slowly held out my hand from him to take. I grabbed it and gave it a light squeeze.

"Adam," My voice was hoarse.

"Shh. Sar just don't talk. Magnus said that whatever you drank would make you... Well..."

"Well what?"

"Make you sick. We've already had to save you three times in the last hour."

"Save me?"

"Yeah... One of the side affects is vomiting and you were still out and vomiting."

"How is that possible?"

"I don't know but somehow it's possible cause you were doing it." He laughed. I sat up and stretched my arms out. I looked around.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Around five in the morning."

"Why are you up this early? and why are you here for that matter?"

"I never left you Sarah." He was still holding my hand. "I love you so much Sarah and I want you to know that."

I smiled,"I love you more."

"I love you most."

"Forever."

"And always," he said as he pressed his lips against mine. The door to the infirmary creaked open. He pulled away as Jace walked in with Magnus and Clary. Clary ran to the side that Adam wasn't sitting at. She grabbed my hand.

"Sweetie are you okay?" She asked like he was about to cry.

"I'm fine mom, I promise." I said squeezing her hand.

"I knew I never should've let you go meet Sebastian. I should've known he would try and do something to hurt you," My mom said now crying.

"But you didn't mom and neither did any of us. There's nothing you could've done. What's done is done and there's no turning back. I'm alright I promise and if something isn't right, I'll come talk to you."

"I'll always be there for you sweetie pie," she said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too mom," I said and hugged her. Jace sat at the end of my bed and patted my knee.