Chapter 14

Three days later- Monday

"BECCA GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM! ALEC IS COMING BACK WITH KELSI AND YOU NEED TO GET IN THE LIBRARY! Like now!" I shouted pounding on her bedroom door.

"Sarah! Stop! It's like 5 in the morning! Leave me alone!" She shouted back her voice muffled by pillows.

"Five in the morning? Becca it's three in the afternoon! You missed training today!"

"What!" I heard her shout and a loud sound like she had fallen out of her bed. I opened the door and started to laugh.

"Smooth move sis. I can't believe you really did just fall out of your bed." I said through laughter.

"Oh shut up and hand me my cloths," she said starting to laugh. I went over to her dresser and took out a pair of her blue jeans and a plaid gray shirt (I forced her to buy cloths that weren't black so she got red, green, blue, and gray). I handed her her cloths and she change in the bathroom. She came out and her hair was in a braid. For the first time I was really surprised on how she looked.

"What?" She asked.

"You dressing up for a boy or something?"

"Oh shut up. I want to make a good impression on he so she likes me when I start to prank her," Becca grinned mischievously.

"Oh great. Well come on we need to go," I said grabbing we arm as we ran to the library. As we walked in we saw a portal open so we ran next to our parents and waited. I saw Alec walk in first. The the girl, Kelsi, and then Magnus.

"Guys we'd like you to meet Kelsi. Kelsi this is Becca, Sarah, Jace (and so on)," Alex said pointing to us. She was pretty with brown hair on the top if her head that went out to blonde. She had piercing green eyes and glasses. She was about 5' 7" and carried a big gear bag on her shoulder. She seemed comfortable around Alec and Magnus not like most kids that are just adopted are. She smiled.

"Hi. My named is Kelsi," she said like she was proud to be here. I liked that.

"Hi, my name is Sarah. Let me show you to your room," I said talking the other duffle bag that Magnus held. We walked out of the library.

"So, Kelsi, how did you meet Magnus and Alec?" I asked trying not to sound to pushy.

"Well, my parents put me up for adoption when I was 7 because a demon was after them and they didn't want me to get involved and end up getting hurt. Being the weird 7 year old that I was I wouldn't listen to anyone at my adoption center and just kept to myself. At the age of 13 I had gotten a job and worked all day. Not soon after that I was walking back to the center when I remembered I'd left my weapons at work so I ran to go get them. Before I got there I was attacked and Alec ended up saving me. He asked me where my family was and where I lived and I told him I didn't have a family and lived at an adoption center across town. He immediately called Magnus and before I knew it I was back in a family. I mean the past two years have literally been a living hell for me with all the paper work and crap but its all worth it," she said as we walked into the hallway with all our rooms.

We stopped in front of mine.

"Okay so this is how this part about moving here, choosing your room. Mine is the one we are standing in front of. Becca's is the one across the hall. Naomi and Emily have the ones on the right and left of her. So you can have a room next to me or a room next to Emily or a room next to Naomi," I said pointing to each room as I talked.

"Ugh. So. Many. Choices. I'll take the one on the left of you," she said with a laugh. We looked at each other and laughed at that.

"Well come on I'll show you your new room," I said opening the door. Kelsi's mouth dropped open as her bag hit the floor.

"This whole room is mine?" She asked.

"Every inch." I picked up her bag and set both bags on the bed.

"Okay, honestly, I've never had my own room before. I've always shared it with like four other kids."

"Well then this should be a new experience for you. Do you want help unpacking? We can do that faster and I can give you the grand tour."

"I'd love the help Sarah." We started to unpack her thing. I took all her cloths that needed to be put I a closet of dresser and put them in there when I heard Kelsi scream.

"I GET MY OWN BATHROOM TOO!!!" She shouted. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes Kelsi. Yes you do."

"By the angel this is amazing!" She said as be hugged me.

"Can't..... Breath...." I said.

"Bta I'm so sorry," she said releasing me. I laughed again.

"It's okay. Okay so we have everything unpacked so how about that tour?" I asked.

"Sounds great!" She said as we walked out the door.

--------------------------------------------

Long Story short I have her the tour. We were were walking to Starbucks because I had a gift card and was in the mood for it. As we walked down the street and we just talked and laughed.

"Sarah!" I heard someone shout behind us. We turned to see Bryce running towards us.

"What's up dude?" I asked patting him on the back.

"Jace... Wants... You... Institute.... Clary... Twins... I... Need... To... Get... Out.. More.." He said between breaths.

"What! Clary's having her kids! Now! Ugh! Why is today so difficult?" I said running back to the institute with Kelsi and Bryce at my heels.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Dad!" I burst through the institute doors.

"He's at the infirmary with mom!" Becca said pulling me towards the infirmary wing.

"Are they already born?" I asked.

"Yea! I haven't seen them yet! Everyone else but Bryce and Kelsi have! I said I didn't want to see them without you! Come on! We're big sisters!" She shouted as we ran fast to the infirmary.