Chapter 10

Jace and Clary stared at me for a minute.

"Well? Are you going to say something or stare at me like I'm insane?" I asked.

"I don't have any idea how it got any of those powers since neither of us have them," Clary said turning to Jace.

"It could be because of Tessa? I mean she's half warlock and Sarah does technically have some of her blood in her," Jace said shrugging his shoulders.

"Tessa Gray? Will Herondales wife? I'm technically related to a warlock? But they can't have children! And how can a shadowhunter and a demon have a kid? The offspring is a stillborn. It's not possible. Uh my head hurts," I said throwing my head in my hands. My head was throbbing.

"Do you want to sleep more?" Clary asked.

"Mom I've slept for two days! I want to know what the hell Sebastian wants with me."

"Sarah we get that but you should get some more sleep. We'll be right here and if you have another dream we will protect you. Now get some sleep, for me?" Jace said patting my knee and standing up.

"Okay. Fine. But tomorrow I want answers. Weather you guys like it or not." I laid down. In the corner before I shut my eyes I saw the same bright blue eyes and black haired guy in the corner. He disappeared just before I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

And this is what I call a filler chapter. I might not be able to update for awhile so I updated a lot now. So yum yea bye!