Kabuto Yakushi

Title: Right and Wrong, Good and Evil

"Kabuto, no! Don't kill it!" I screeched at Kabuto, who had his foot dangling over a small insect.

"Why not?" Kabuto asks, hands in his pockets, foot still hanging over the innocent little bug.

"Because, that's wrong. It didn't do anything bad to you. Karma is a thing Kabuto." I responded, my small arms crossed over my chest.

"Bad? Why is it wrong, it's just a caterpillar." Kabuto replied, looking genuinely confused.

"It doesn't matter, that bug didn't cause you any harm, but you were about to kill it for no reason at all." I huffed, a small scowl on my face. Kabuto slowly moved his foot away from the caterpillar.

"Yes there was a reason, it's because I wanted to." Kabuto reasoned, still confused looking.

"Well, that's bad Kabuto." I pointed out, making my way closer to him. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the other end of the park to sit on a grassy hill.

"I don't understand, (Y/n)." Kabuto admitted, staring at me, puzzled.

"Well, I'll explain it all, that's what best friends are for, to help!"

That flashback raced through my mind as I watched my best friend stab one of the three legendary Sannin, without any reason at all. The fight was massive between the three ex-comrades. My mission as an anbu of the leaf was to track Kabuto down and bring him back, dead or alive. I was hiding behind some massive boulders, not too far from the scene waiting to attack. Just as I was about to jump out and attack, Kabuto and Orochimaru disappeared in a flame.

I grunted in annoyance and tried to follow their signatures as quickly as my legs would carry me. Their signatures quickly disappeared with the flame, and I was now running through the forest blindly, following nothing in particular, until a massive one came out of thin air not too far away.

"Who are you and why are you following me?" A familiar voice rang out all around me.

"Kabuto Yakushi, you are coming back with me to the Leaf. I will use force if I have to, I'm sorry." I called out to nothing in particular, until Kabuto came out from behind a massive tree with confusion evident on his face.

"Why, do I know you?" Kabuto asked, already getting a kunai from his belt.

"Kabuto, it's me, (Y/n)." I replied, looking at him confused.

"I don't know a (Y/n)." Kabuto said blankly. My breath caught in my throat as Kabuto jumped at me, starting a fight.

"Kabuto, it's me, your best friend!" I tried to reason, but he came at me harder, slicing through the air as I dodged his deadly sweeps.

"I don't have any friends." Kabuto said blankly and threw the kunai at me. I dodged to the side just as he pulled out another one.

"What did that snake bastard do to your memories?!?" I screeched loudly, feeling anger well up inside of me. Kabuto raised a singular brow, but continued attacking.

"Lord Orochimaru did nothing. I fell and- why am I even explaining this to you? I'm going to kill you now." Kabuto began walking toward me slowly, just as I was backing away.

"So you fell and hit your head? No wonder, please Kabuto, try and remember! I don't want to have to hurt you!" Kabuto continued charging, but I deflected every hit he threw.

"Kabuto, this is wrong! Karma is a thing, you know!" I yelled. Kabuto suddenly froze with a perplexed look on his face, allowing me a moment to wrap him in chakra draining chains. Kabuto cursed and fell to the ground, his chakra now rushing into my body, filling me with warmth.