Yamato/Tenzo

Title: Licked

Much like Kakashi Hatake, Orochimaru, and Kakuzu of the Akatsuki, I posses several releases, and am one of the Hidden Leaf's renowned jonin, formerly an anbu. I learned from Kakashi for a while, and taught Itachi and Tenz- Yamato. What makes me so special? Nothing really, nothing at all. Just luck, I suppose. I'm lazy, I hate work and exercise, that's why I learn things so quickly, because I never like to do the same thing for too long, it's such a bother.

And like Naruto and Konohomaru, I am one of the very few in the Leaf that posses wind release, along with fire and lightning which can be deadly when used together. This is probably what's so special about me, and why I'm such a formidable opponent. And, this is exactly why Kakashi and Yamato asked me to help Naruto with his training.

It took a lot of begging, and a lot of dinners and foot rubs from Yamato to get me to agree, and a hearty bribe from Kakashi because of the simple fact listed above. I am lazy. Nothing more, and nothing less. Though I did think about going back on my agreement, I don't think I physically could. Lazy I am, but a liar, I am not.

When I finally did arrive to the training grounds where Yamato had told me to meet the three boys, an hour late at that, Kakashi was lazing on a bench with his porn book over his face, while Yamato was sitting in his sealing circle with his palm up and facing Naruto, well, Narutos, since there was so many of him, all of them grunting in frustration.

"Well, I assume training is going... well, just going." I said as I fully approached Yamato, then glancing back at Kakashi who hadn't even lifted his book to greet me. Prick.

"Yeah, it is." Yamato said, almost dejectedly as he hung his head slightly, probably exhausted from the amount of times he's had to restrain the Nine Tails.

"So, what's he doing?" I asked Yamato as I completely approached him, petting his head lightly in encouragement.

"Cutting a leaf with his chakra, trying to master change in chakra form." Yamato explained blandly. I hummed lightly and watched the shirtless blonde boy, well, all of them, grunt and groan in frustration and sheer exhaustion.

"I see. How long has he been at it?" I asked, now turning my gaze back down to Yamato. Yamato sighed once more before glancing up at me from his seated position on the ground.

"He started yesterday. We've been using shadow clones to amplify the quickness." Yamato said, turning his attention back to Naruto. I narrowed my eyes slightly in confusion. Why isn't he done with this part of training if he can use the shadow clones?

"So, he's using all of these clones and still hasn't succeeded? Clever, though not proficient. Naruto, come over here and let me see how far you've gotten." I noted, concluding that Naruto is simply an idiot, and that's why he hasn't completed the exercise yet. Naruto snapped his head up toward me at the sound of an unfamiliar voice calling his name. He narrowed his brows in confusion but approached me anyhow.

"Who are you anyway?" Naruto asked, eyeing me up and down skeptically. I scoffed lightly and stepped away from Yamato, making my way closer to Naruto with a bored expression on my face.

"I'm helping you with your training, since Kakashi has obviously failed. I have wind chakra, along with fire and lightning." I clarified, not throwing a glance back at Kakashi even though I could hear him sitting up on his little bench.

"I hope you know that I'm not asleep (Y/n)." Kakashi piped in from behind the three of us. I scoffed lightly and finally turned my head to see him watching me blankly.

"Of course, I knew. I wanted you to hear it." I deadpanned at him. Kakashi sighed defeatedly as I smugly turned back to Naruto, who almost looked excited, more so awestruck.