Itachi Uchiha

Title: lovely (part 4)

The afterlife was better than anything I could have ever asked for, more than we could have asked for. Itachi and I were the only two beings that resided here. All was at peace. There was not a worry in the world. Keyword was. It was a relatively normal day in our own little slice of heaven, when an unsettling disturbance rang through my being.

"Itachi, do you feel that?" I gasped out, the feeling now escalating to pain, which was incredibly odd since I hadn't felt pain in years and years. Itachi suddenly clutched at his chest.

"Yes, and I think I know what this is. It's-" Itachi began, but before he could finish, he began to scream in sheer agony. My eyes widened tremendously, but no later than a second after, a scream of my own searing pain ripped through the air.

It turns out that our souls were being ripped from the afterlife and hurdled back into the land of the living. In the next second, the pain was over. I quickly snapped my eyes open and looked to see two people in front of me. A young blonde boy with blue eyes and an older man with braided white hair and small sunglasses. I then looked to my left to see Itachi and a frail looking man with white hair, both in robes the same style as mine.

"What's going on? What'd I miss?" I asked as I glanced back at the two standing in front of us. Itachi sighed and turned his head toward me.

"Quite a lot actually, we were just- Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Itachi began, and like day and night, his demeanor suddenly switched, and he was attacking the older man and the blonde boy. My eyes went wide in confusion. The two dodged, and suddenly Itachi had disappeared from view. The older Man drew several short swords and readied himself.

"He was in the middle of a sentence!" The blonde screeched as he looked around, his body going on guard. The frail man heaved a bit, so I placed his arm around my shoulders and looked for Itachi as well.

"He's under some kind of spell..." The older man said, looking around cautiously. Suddenly, my eyes snapped up to the sky.

"Above you!" The man by my side yelled to the other two. Itachi bolted from the sky and charged at the other two, their chakras spiked and suddenly something within me stirred. They have something inside of them. Jinchuriki. My eyes narrowed with curiosity. Why is Itachi attacking these people?

"Itachi, what are you- Demon Chains!" I began, but something in me ticked. I let the frail man go and shot my hands at the blonde one. He jumped in the air to evade, but my chains followed, he could hardly keep up. My body began to move against my will, and I chased after the blonde. At the last second I switched directions and aimed at the older man.

"I'm sorry! I promise I'm not doing this on purpose!" I pleaded as the older man threw his swords at my chains, causing his swords to snap in half.

"Hey, that's okay. We'll figure this out anyway." He exclaimed, then put some distance in between us. My body suddenly stopped moving, and I could feel whatever influence leave me for a moment.

"What's your name?" I asked him as I caught my breath, though he never left his guard.

"Killer Bee ya know! I'm gonna get you 1, 2, 3, go!" The man yelled and then came at me. I refused to move so he could actually get me, but my body jerked itself to the right at the last second. Our fight continued on for a while until I heard the blonde, now named Naruto, yell at Itachi.

"He joined the Akatsuki! He found out about your secret mission!" Naruto screeched. I froze completely in place, my eyes as wide as saucers, and slowly turned to Itachi.

"Sasuke did what?" I whispered out loud, but mostly to myself. Itachi seemed greatly affected, though no one else could tell but me.

"Why won't he just go back to the village?" Itachi asked, his voice sounding off. This worried me to no end, but I didn't get to hear the rest of the conversation because my body was forcing me to start fighting again. Things were getting super dicey, until Itachi found a way to break himself free of whatever it was that was holding us. A ping rang through my body and panic rose within me. My palms turned toward the sky and my chakra began seeping into my hands.