Various

Title: Boys

*This is set in modern AU, also it's a dream I had, so I thought I'd make it a reality, in a way.

All was black, though the darkness seemed uncharacteristically warm, comfortable and cozy in a way. It was almost as if several pairs of hands were gently caressing my body in all the right ways as I gently slept, peacefully.

"Mistress (Y/n), are you awake now, hm?" A very familiar voice rang out, capturing my attention, though I couldn't place it. I quickly snapped my eyes open and shot my body forward from my sleeping position, only to become immediately confused. My eyes opened to see several confused, worried glances, all of them directed at me, and all of them highly familiar.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I asked incredulously, wide eyed and practically star struck, though highly unbelieving and skeptical of what is before me. A slew of men, more specifically, the male characters of Naruto, stood before me, forming a crowd around my bed, filling my room completely. All of which included Naruto, Sasuke, Sai, Kakashi, Suigetsu, Jugo, Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, Choji, Gaara, Lee, Neji, Pain, Tobi/Obito, Madara, Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Hidan, Zetsu, and Shisui. Sasuke, who was at the front of the crowd, took a small step closer toward me and my bed, causing me to tense and go on guard, even though it's not like I could do much anyway.

"We are here to service you in any way you see fit, Mistress (Y/n)." Sasuke explained with a small smirk, shocking me. My mouth opened and closed multiple times, like a goldfish, and all was silent for a solid thirty seconds. I stared at each of them in wonder, until an actual question came to mind.

"Why are all of you shirtless?" I asked, then immediately felt stupid for asking. Out of all of the questions that presented themselves, I asked that. Some smirked confidently, looking down at themselves, though this time, Itachi came up next to Sasuke and answered for the group.

"We thought you'd see this as appropriate." Itachi explained, motioning to his bare torso. I openly, unashamedly stared at his pale skin, and one by one, stared at the rest of them, until an actual question made itself present in my mind.

"Okay... and why aren't you all trying to kill each other?" I questioned as I stared at them all skeptically, practically waiting for a fight to break out, and turn into The Fifth Great Shinobi War. I was waiting for one of them to actually question why they weren't fighting, but instead, Naruto came forth with a question.

"Wouldn't that make you upset, Mistress (Y/n)?" Naruto asked with such innocence, and such care, that my heart almost leapt, in fact, it did. Why did they care about what I thought? Why did they care about my feelings? Why did they care about my best interest? I stared at the boy in wonder as I pondered my answer.

"Well, yeah, I guess." I replied, nodding my head slightly, still skeptical as to why I was seeing them all here, now, all together, and not trying to kill each other, and destroying me in the process.

"Then we'd never do something so uncivilized, unless you instructed us to do so." Gaara said, almost startling me with the deep rasp of his voice. There were so many of them here, it's hard to tell what'll happen, and who will talk. I pondered Gaara's word momentarily, then Naruto's, then Itachi's, and finally Sasuke's. I'd finally come to the only rational conclusion I could think of, and took a deep breath to keep myself from absolutely flipping the fuck out.

"So, you're all here to give me anything and everything I want, is basically what I'm hearing." I rationalized, waving my hands in the air for emphasis. Some smiles spread across some faces around the group spreading joy through my heart, and sounds of agreement rang out around the room.

"Yes ma'am." All of them chimed in sync, which sounded a lot louder than it should have. I paused for a moment, assessing the situation, then nodded my head before kicking the blankets off of myself and getting to my feet to pace while I thought of some sort of solution, even though this may or may not have been a problem at all. My mind was reeling, but when will another opportunity like this present itself to me? Never.